- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1158 KB
- Print Length: 236 pages
- Publisher: Loveswept (19 April 2016)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00SPVZBL4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #93,192 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
This price was set by the publisher.
Never Sweeter: A Dark Obsession Novel Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Two years later Letty is shocked to see Tate at her Colllege but it seems he's a different person and wants to make amends and be her friend but can Letty trust him?
Tate may be a 6ft 5" Wrestler but he comes across very vulnerable and insecure. Letty begins to see the vulnerable side to him and notices her words have the ability to hurt him. Although she is wary of him due to their past, they become friends while working on a College project together. I did like the project and the movies the author focussed on. There is some witty dialogue but then we get to the sexual side of things which were very hot! The sexual tension was palatable and I thought the sex scenes were very well written.
I really enjoyed this book and their love story. Tate was a mixed bag of vulnerable, sweet, sexy and lovable. Letty surprised me along the way. I actually assumed she was a virgin (she's not) as she's shy sexually but she soon came out of her insecure shell around Tate.
There was a surprise revelation about Tate that I found a tad unbelievable. He did bully Letty but I wasn't convinced by his reason as to why. I would have liked an epilogue and would have liked to know her families reaction to her dating Tate. I don't know who the next book in this series is about but I would love the heroine to be Letty's friend Lydia.
ARC provided by Netgalley
The prologue to this sets out the worst thing that Tate and his friends did, for me it was unforgivable, I couldn't get my head around how quickly Letty is spending time with Tate on the project all alone in his room or hers that didn't seem realistic to me. I've read bullying stories before but what these boys did was really bad. I also thought Tate's excuse was a WTF moment. It was difficult for me to reconcile Tate the bully and Tate the nice guy. The story is a page turner and the author does work hard to redeem Tate, but I could never quite forget that prologue. Two and a half stars for me.
ARC courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley
I love the style of this author and her novels are always well written. A good read if you like this author.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult