Customer reviews

on 14 July 2017
A very good live album from Neil Young & Crazy Horse, the songs My my, hey hey [ out of the blue ], Ride my llama, Pochahontas and Hey hey, my my [ into the black ] are my favourite songs.
on 15 August 2017
Fantastic Album From Neil Young And Crazy Horse, essential for all Neil Young fans and also a great companion to Live Rust also on CD
on 18 May 2017
My very favourite Neil Young album. Got it on vinyl needed a CD for listening to it in the car!
on 26 April 2017
Good album, not one of my favourites from Neil Young
on 3 March 2017
All good
on 30 March 2017
Excellent CD and service
on 8 September 2017
Excellent sound and production ... however warped vinyl due to Warner responsibility: the wrapping is so tight that it will warp the vinyl! And why not put an anti static inner? We are paying a lot and deserve better!
on 26 May 2017
Although the seller gets its supply from America they kept me in the loop at all times.The CD arrived in good time and what can I say its Neil Young and Crazy Horse real music.
on 26 October 2015
Classic album.
on 18 May 2012
if you're reading this review, it's probably to figure out whether to add this to the 2 or 3 Neil Young / Crazy Horse albums you already own, right? Just do it. It will cost you less than the price of a pint of beer for God's sake! You'll see that there is also a general consensus among reviewers. 7 out of the 9 tracks are stupendously good, two of them (Welfare Mothers and Sedan Delivery are a bit ho-hum by comparison). You get Neil at his acoustic best with Pocohontas, Thrasher and Sail Away while Crazy Horse's Powderfinger alone is worth the price. If you have Harvest, After the Goldrush or Everybody knows this is Nowhere, you'll love this. You'll end up buying the others eventually as we all do.