- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Park Books (2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3906027244
- ISBN-13: 978-3906027241
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.5 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 134,423 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Never Modern Paperback – 1 Jan 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
6a architects were founded in London in 2001. The practice has developed a reputation for award winning contemporary art galleries, educational and residential projects in sensitive historic environments. Recent projects include the critically acclaimed extension to the South London Gallery (New London Architecture Award 2011 and Civic Trust Award Commendation 2012), Raven Row, contemporary art gallery in Spitalfields, east London (RIBA Award 2010) and the new Fashion Galleries at the V&A opened in May 2012 (nominated for the Mies van der Rohe Award 2013). 6a architects won the Schelling Medal for architecture 2012.