on 26 April 2010
Who could resist this title? I was looking for a book on metaphors and the explanation of the difference between metaphor, similie and analogies makes everything clear. There are examples of all three throughout the book to suit every occasion. I was disappointed in the paper quality however, hence only 4 stars.
on 11 July 2013
Being currently engaged in very small writing products I found this book informative and interesting. I will surely use (and quote) many of its contents as I write my memoirs and other short articles for local use.
on 23 October 2014
Excellent all round, item exactly as advertised, quick delivery
on 13 December 2015
Bit boring. Not much effort by the author.