on 11 July 2013
Being currently engaged in very small writing products I found this book informative and interesting. I will surely use (and quote) many of its contents as I write my memoirs and other short articles for local use.
on 26 April 2010
Who could resist this title? I was looking for a book on metaphors and the explanation of the difference between metaphor, similie and analogies makes everything clear. There are examples of all three throughout the book to suit every occasion. I was disappointed in the paper quality however, hence only 4 stars.
on 23 October 2014
Excellent all round, item exactly as advertised, quick delivery
on 13 December 2015
Bit boring. Not much effort by the author.