- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2540 KB
- Print Length: 104 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Jessica Gibson (23 Nov. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00OXBKFMA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #194,514 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Never Let Me Go: Part 2 Kindle Edition
|Length: 104 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Book 2 carries on just as fast paced as book 1 is and just as unrealistic.
Just like book 1, this book also has its good and bad points. It still focused on the strong family and friends prospective, but also we got to a look in to Logan's past and why he didn't do relationships before and also get to find out more about his secrets.
Grace has gone home after the shock of finding a half naked women in Logan's apartment. She wants answers but decides to run home instead. Luckily for her Logan follows Grace and begs and begs to get her to listen to him and let him explain.
Where Logan is concerned Grace is weak around him and insecure, She doesn't see straight, so she forgives him very quickly. I liked that even though Grace says she's forgiven Logan she actually hasn't. She really really makes him work for her forgiveness and pushes and pushes him to tell her his secrets. I think her doing this was a very good move for her and made their relationship stronger. Grace wanted to be with Logan but she knew he wasn't telling her things, so she was just protecting her heart.
I liked that we got to see Smith and faith more in book 2. After reading book 1 I could see their relationship coming a mile off, but it was interesting seeing them all as a foursome.
The second book was about trusting and building on trust. Logan and Grace' relationship went at supersonic speed in book 1, they couldn't of had much trust for each other anyway as they didn't no hardly anything about each other to build a strong relationship on trust.Read more ›
This should be read after the first book and not as an alone book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Women Writers & Fiction
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary