Size: 3.0oz (88mL)|Change

on 25 July 2013
I have very pale Irish skin, which is hyper sensitive to the sun. I use sunblock all year around, SPF50 in summer & SPF30 in winter. The highest SPF i have found in pharmacies was SPF50. There is a debate that anything over SPF50 is futile, but my dermatologist told me that you should use the highest SPF you can, the higher the better, & he's the one with the medical degree, so that's good enough for me! I had used Covermark Rayblock For Face SPF80, which i purchased on Amazon, but found it very greasy for the face & very difficult to apply (very thick consistency), so ended up using it on the body. I purchased this product on the basis of good reviews, the high SPF & the dry touch/none greasy factor. It absorbs into the skin brilliantly, moisturising, leaving no zinc- like cast, & foundation can be applied over it no problem if required. It didn't cause any skin sensitivityeither. I will definitely be sticking with it!
on 31 July 2015
Amazing, I suffer from melasma which is a nightmare when you are in the sun. This stuff worked a treat could apply it on and go out in the sun. I went to Madrid in June and it worked amazingly...highly recommended.
on 10 December 2014
I bought this product because I've got problems with the sun, and as the write-ups seem to suggest that this will be ideal. it does rub in and disappear, and it seemed perfect. I had to go to my dermatologist to have another basal cell carcinoma cut out and I showed her the product. She said to me there is a banned substance under the EU in this product and advise me to stop using it, because it has caused an epidemic in allergies. The banned substance is called methylisothiazolinone or MI for short.

The problem was that I've already been using it for several day and it caused my cheeks to become puffy and inflamed, it was as though I had been wind burnt. I have stopped using it now and my skin has returned to normal.

Those who want to know more Google methylisothiazolinone to get all the facts.
on 12 February 2013
on my cheek which was removed but must wear 100% block all the time as its the UV light which is dangerous. This is so light that I wear it under make up and it isn't greasy. Its difficult to find in the shops but so pleased I traced it to Amazon.
on 23 October 2012
Good product all be it expensive, does what it says unfortunately on daily application will only last not last more than a week or so as we are in Australia will have use another product as well which is a shame. But still very pleased with this product.
on 24 March 2014
I couldn't find any SPF 100 in the UK so had to ship this from the USA. It's really good worn under make-up as it's non greasy, absorbers easily and is good value for money.
on 24 May 2016
Been using a utrasun cream 50 for the last three years decided to change Neutrogena 100 on my skin is nice soft powdery but I didn't give five stars because a very strange smell Otherwise perfect! Thanks Amazon
on 29 January 2016
Light on, not greasy or sticky. Small size though. Easy to pop into your day band when on holiday.
Neutrogena is a trusted brand, I wouldn't use lesser brands especially not on my face. Burning on holiday with cheaper brands, no thanks.
on 11 February 2014
The best sunblock to use in a humid weather as it doesn't make you feel hot and sweaty. I just re ordered
on 4 March 2015
Fabulous sunblock, highly recommended to anyone with sensitive skin or hyper pigmentation like myself. Its non-greasy and once you've put it on you can't even see it whereas other creams I've tried don't rub into the skin and make you look white, but this doesn't do that.