- Also check our best rated Body Lotion reviews
This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
Subscribe and Save:
One Time Purchase:
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Nourishing Body Lotion with Nordic Berry 400 ml
|Price:||£5.00 (£1.25 / 100 ml) + £3.99 UK delivery|
|You Save:||£2.16 (30%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enhances skin's hydration level by three times
- Makes skin soft and nourished
- Transform dry skin into soft nourished skin every day
- Clinically proven to work with skin's natural processes
- Developed with dermatologists
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Dry to very dry skin it enhances skin's hydration level by three times and makes soft and nourished skin. Combination of moisturisers and Nordic Berry, clinically proven to work with skin's natural processes to enhance its hydration. Developed with dermatologists.
[PR-012079], Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Stearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, ParfumSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is good product of course but I prefer using the one in a tub now. Easy access, practical and I can use the ast bit of it.
I get dry skin in the winter, after a few uses its gone
Pleasant smelling, smells like cucumber.
Can't decide if I prefer this or Palmer's cocoa butter.
Not much between them, start from the smell.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews