- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Neurogenetics: A Guide for Clinicians (Cambridge Medicine (Paperback)) Paperback – 12 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"5 stars!" Doody's Review Services
As we obtain a fuller, more complex picture of the genes giving rise to neurological disease, a coherent volume for neurologists is essential. This book provides an up-to-date overview of current knowledge and discusses the major and substantial points relevant to various neurological diseases.See all Product description
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Genetics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Medical Genetics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology