Network Security For Dummies Paperback – 24 Oct 2002
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Chey Cobb, CISSP, has trained CIA and NSA personnel in computer security, held a Top Secret clearance for the U.S. intelligence community, and helped develop government security policies and procedures.
From the Back Cover
"A great starting point for developing a comprehensive endpoint security strategy."
–Gregor Freund, CEO and Founder of Zone Labs
Protect any size network with these easy, economical solutions
Speedy ways to set up security, defeat hackers, and guard your important assets
Worried about worms, vexed by viruses, or hassled by hackers? Find all the solutions in this do–it–yourself guide to auditing and securing a network. Security expert Chey Cobb walks you step by step through basic ways to protect your data right now, and then explains more complex options you can use to keep your network safe as your business grows.
Praise for Network Security For Dummies
"Corporate assets have long been at risk from generalized attacks, but now face the risk of targeted attacks, particularly through customizable malicious software, Trojan horses, and spyware. This book is a great starting point for developing a comprehensive endpoint security strategy."
– Gregor Freund, CEO and Founder of Zone Labs
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
so I blame myself - but this book is totally useless and an utter waste of money.
It was written before Windows7 or W2008 (or even Vista) were released.
Or put another way - if you wish to learn about security on NT and XP, this may be the book for you !
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Introduction to Network & Security
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Security
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics