Netter's Atlas of Neuroscience: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 2e (Netter Basic Science) Paperback – 23 Apr 2009
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
est professeur d'anatomie et de neurobiologie et directeur executif de Susan Samueli Center for Complementary Medicine a l'universite de Californie (Irvine, Etats-Unis).
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
If you have Bear's Neuroscience or a similar text, this is an excellent addition. This isn't a total beginner book on it's own. The level of detail and assumed knowledge is somewhat higher.
The strength of this book are the drawings, briefings and clinical notes that accompany them. Each section is concisely explained, yet with highly detailed, colourful illustrations. These are well arranged for learning the anatomy details.
I'm very pleased with this purchase, it frequently accompanies me on odd weekends as a dip into for self study. It goes with the Netter flash cards nicely for self testing (Get the updated ones, there are some minor improvements/changes in this book to the 2007 flash cards edition!).
It is not as thick a book as I expected. A bonus for portability!
If you don't need the descriptions or some of the new graphic info (diffusion 3D tract picts etc) then Concise Neuroanatomy has pretty much all the Netter Neuro drawings this has in a more compact book. I have both.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Basic Medical Science > Anatomy
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology