RECAPS Reusable Capsules Stainless Steel Refillable Pods Compatible with Nespresso Machines (OriginalLine Compatible) (3 Pods+120 Lids+1 Tamper)
|Price:||£43.22 FREE delivery.|
- 1.Stainless Steel Material, Safe, Non-Toxic, Environmental Protection
- 2.Can be Used Repeatedly, No Additional Waste Material
- 3.The Yellow Rings are The Spare, Replacement of The Green Ones. Non-Toxic Food Grade Silicone Rubber Ring Seal
- 4.Compatible with: U & Umilk,Lattissima & Lattissma+,Inissia,Pixe,CitiZ & CitiZ Milk,Gran Maestria & Maestria,Concept,Le Cube
- 5.Item Included: 3x Pod + 120x Seals + 1x Tamper + 1x Plastic Scoop + 1x Brush
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
- Our Capsule is Compatible with These Nespresso Machines: U & Umilk, Lattissima & Lattissma+, Inissia, Pixe, CitiZ & CitiZ Milk, Gran Maestria & Maestria, Concept, Le Cube.
- But Not Compatible with These Nespresso Machines: Essenza & Essenza Krups, Dolce Gusto,Nespresse Essenza C100,Nesspress Vertuoline,Nespresso Krups CITIZ TYPE XN 7006.
- SUS 304# Food Grade BPA Free Silicon Ring. Green, Save and DIY Fun with Infinite Choices of Different Espresso.
- About Usage : It is Important to Experiment with Correct Amount of Coffee About 6 to 7g, (5g/Spoon) And Also Pay Attention to Grind Which Can Neither be Too Coarse nor Too Fine. It Requires Try and Error to Figure Out the Best Amount of Coffee to Use. It is Good to Use "Fine" Coffee in Order to Get More "Cream".
- Most Features: We Have Redesigned it As Bigger Than the First Version. and Added More Holes at The Capsule Bottom.
- Item Included: 3 * Nespresso Stainless Steel Coffee Capsule + 120 * Seals + 1 * Tamper (Free Gifts : 1 * Plastic Spoon and 1 * Brush).
- Attention： You Have to Remember to Retrieve The Capsule from The Machine Before Some Throws It on The Trash and You Have to Fish It Out. It May Leave A Small Amount of Water in The Capsule That Leaks After It Drops into The Nespresso Machine's Capsule Catcher Area. This Just Means You Should Have to Clean The Nespresso Machine More Frequently, Which isn't Bad Just A Quick Rinse.
- Making Sure First that There is A Silicone Ring Around it. Without That Ring, The Pressure Would Just Send the Water Around the Capsule.
Usage Attention 1
How to Fill the Coffee ?
1. Use the Scoop to Fill Your Capsule. (5g/Spoon), We Recommend Filling About 6-7g Grinds Fully to the Top, Leaving About10% Space Which Will Give More Pressure to Produce A Better Espresso.
2. Using The Tamper to Press It into The Capsule. Do not Overfill, You Need to Leave A Little Bit of Space Between The Coffee and The Lid. You Then Place One of the Aluminum Caps on The Capsule and Then Tap it A Few Times to Make Sure It is not Pressed in Too Tightly.
Usage Attention 2
Our Capsule is Designed Shorter Than the Original Nespresso Capsules to Avoid Damaging the Blade Plate, You Have to Be Careful When Put It in The Machine. Otherwise, the Capsule Just Falls Through.
Usage Attention 3
- We Recommend Using Medium or Fine Grinds Generally.
- But Please Also Do Some Experimentations to Find the Right One According to The Empty Capsule You Use.
- You Can Try Some LAVAZA , Illy or Some Other Brands Grinds to See the Difference. We Have Trid the Lavza and Illy Grinds , We Find it Produce Much Crema as The Original One.
- Different Grinds Leads to Different Creama Generally , The Fine Grinds Produce A Little Better Creamy Coffee Than the Medium or Coarse One Based on The Same Brand.
Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel and BPA Free Silicon Ring.
Environmental Protection： Stainless Steel Nespresso Capsules will Last A Lifetime.
The Sticky Material on The Rim of The Cover Does not Stick Anymore to The Pod.
The Espresso Coffee is Similar to the Original One.
Please Remember the Coffee Creama is Effected By the Quality and Freshness of The Coffee Grinds Used.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Bought this to try this amazing coffee that I have every day near the office, it took a couple of attempts to get it right and I had to use one of my older machines because the Nespresso Expert machine is automated and doesn't lock the pod in place properly with enough force so it will sometimes puncture and other times just make lightly brown water.
with the machines that require manually locking the pod in place it is honestly perfect, the metal tamper does a great job for compressing the grounds to get a perfect crema on top and the fact that there are 3 pods lets me prepare some the night before and leave a couple for the morning.
it is exactly what i was looking for!
4 stars because replacement lid stickers are expensive at £12 for 120. It can't justfy the cost of producing them.
Still cheaper and friendlier to the environment as pods are non-recyclable.