on 19 May 2015
Great value for money when bought in packs of three. I would rather be able to buy the skimmed milk pods on their own though so I can add the espresso (or a decaf espresso) of my choice. I've found the barista good in these as I Iike a bit more of a punch in latte - if I was having one in costa I order extra shot. I've found 100 milk pods available on www.thecoffeemarketltd.co.uk for £29.99 but this is still more pricey than buying them in dual packs. Dolce really need to start selling them separately on their own site for less.
Tastes exactly like the coffees you get from cafés, but with none of the price. While still somewhat expensive, this will cost you somewhere in the region of £0.41 pence a cup. It isn't too strong, and the fact this is low calorie and no fat makes it a great treat for those of us who diet or just want none of the guilt.

While some of the others are decidedly bitter, this is mild and milky, and smooth. Very enjoyable and light.
on 21 December 2012
This is neither too sweet nor too bitter. To my taste it is just right, with a gentle coffee taste and loads of froth. One of my favourite drinks, and popular with the rest of the family too!

The two capsules will easily make a mug of coffee.
on 30 March 2016
I like the skinny latte Machiato coffee, at only 50 calories per cup I can enjoy my morning coffee without the need to worry about calorie intake. The reason why it has a four star and not a five is the amount of coffee you get per cup, you have to use a small cup otherwise it looks pitiful. As there pods and you have to use the right amount of water so you don't compromise the taste your stuck with giving your guests a cup and I'm quoting from a guest here "a half a cup"
on 17 April 2012
This coffee is wonderful and has recently disappeared from our supermarket shelves. So good to be able to buy it again.
on 5 May 2012
I order this coffee regularly as it taste's much better than the normal Latte but I can't buy it at the supermarket.
on 30 April 2015
bought my Dulce Gusto machine on the daily deal as i had been thinking of a coffee machine for a while. If i am honest i find the pods quite expensive, in my local Sainsburys they are £3.75 for a box.These were £10.50 for three boxes a saving of 75p so not much cheaper. I find they taste quite strongly of the long life milk that is used and i am not over keen on that. They make on ok latte in my opinion. i will probably not bother again in view of the minimal savings and the fact that you have to buy three of the same to get this.
on 20 September 2013
I really enjoy this coffee but wish I wasn't on a diet!! I find that after the non-skinny version this is a little bland but have solved this by using half a teaspoonful of diet sugar.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 January 2012
This is a lower fat coffee drink and I must admit that I, personally, prefer the regular Latte drinks over this one. I am not on my own in this opinion as members of my family, and my friends, all agree that it is less flavourful than the regular latte. This is the only Dolce Gusto drink that has disappointed me (so far).

If you use a latte glass you can obtain a the same delicate 3 layered drink; with a cream coloured base topped with 50 ml of deep brown medium strength coffee under a frothy white umbrella.

If you don't have latte glasses, you can get them directly from Dolce Gusto by, either, saving "pod points" from the boxes and waiting for the special offers to start again, or by purchasing direct.

If you can't wait there are a number available on Amazon, but please check that they are heat proof glass before using them; if they are not heat proof they could shatter when you put the hot liquid in.

If you don't have a latte glass then you will require a cup/mug that can hold at least 220 ml of this tasty coffee.

This is a 3 layer, 2 pod drink. The difference in this drink is that the usual pre-sweetened milk pod has been replaced by a pod containing skimmed milk powered and soya lecithin.

The "original" latte contains (per 100g)

- 46.9g carbohydrate
- 44.3g which are sugars
- 21.5g fats, including
- 10.5g saturated fats

- Or (per 220 ml of drink)

- 9.1g carbohydrate
- 8.6g which are sugars
- 4.2g fats, including
- 2g saturated fats

This "skinny" version contains (per 100g)

- 35.9g carbohydrate
- 35.9g which are sugars
- 6.1g fats, including
- 0.2g saturated fats

- Or (per 220 ml of drink)

- 6.9g carbohydrate
- 6.9g which are sugars
- 2.8g fats, including
- 0.1g saturated fats

Due to the amount of sugar in this drink it is not suitable for diabetics.

Remember to register your pod points for those accessories like drinks pods, cups, saucers, spoons and pod holders.
on 4 May 2015
I do love it, but had ordered Skinny as you can see but received the ordinary one but just kept it as could not be bothered returning it. Will not do the waistline much good no fault with the coffee just getting the wrong type.