I've got one of these Nescafe Dolce Gusto pod machines and this is the best coffee I can get for it. It's got a really tasty, gutsy coffee taste. Add some heated milk with it and it's a real winner. I've also got a really expensive machine that grinds the coffee beans and all the way to a cup of coffee - but these pods in a cheap machine does the job for me just as well and a lot easier!
on 10 May 2017
This is my favourite breakfast cup of coffee, the taste is smooth and really suits my palate. It can also be drunk at any time of day or night to give a refreshing cup of coffee. Although I prefer to drink it as it comes (black) my wife likes to add a frothy milk to make it a kind of lattee.
on 13 July 2017
Americano arrived to - day with Nescaf'e Dolce Gusto 3 Melody Machine. What a great cup of coffee will buy again as it is to my Taste, I give it A+. P.S. Big thanks to Amazon as they have not let me down all the year's I have been with them, best in the World.
on 14 May 2017
Personally I like the Dolce gusto coffee. It's like most things in life it works for me but maybe not for you. I know a review is supposed to be a guide to others but especially on a drink how can you be guided by anothers taste? Tell me they were delivered late...broken...wrong flavour..fine..but tell me you prefer the nespresso and you re just pontificating not reviewing. These are superior to all the other brands that fit the Dolce gusto machines. Stick with the originals.
on 17 May 2017
I have been using this product for the past two months and it was brilliant until this batch arrived. Production date was April 2017 and has one year shelf life but the taste is horrible for some reason.
on 2 October 2016
These are 3.99 in asda each, sometimes they have an offer in but this amazon price is still better than 3.99 each
We love these coffees with a spot of evaporated milk. It nakes them so creamy
on 25 May 2017
I love this coffee. Good strong flavour which when topped up with some warm milk makes a great start to the day. Good prices compared to supermarkets
on 29 March 2017
I have one of these every morning - the taste is really aromatic, strong and creamy, just what you need in the mornings!
on 28 April 2017
Lovely, rich flavour. Not overly strong so if you like a really strong black coffee they may not be for you :)
on 7 August 2017
This is my preference and the price of 48 pods is cheap. Well cheaper than our local store.