- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Jo Nesbo's Headhunters [Blu-ray]
|Additional Blu-ray options||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Roger Brown is successful, charismatic and always gets what he wants. By day he is an unrivalled corporate headhunter and husband to his beautiful wife Diana, but by night is a prolific art thief with a keen eye for great antiquities.
However, Roger’s ambition soon gets the better of him as he is lured into a dangerous game of cat and mouse when he goes after the biggest heist of his life, only to discover his victim is also a skilled headhunter in the most literal sense.
- Behind Headhunters featurette
The rich work of Jo Nesbo has enthralled readers of his novels across the world, and the big screen adaptation of Headhunters proves equally compelling. It tells the story of the headhunter of the story’s title, a man called Roger Brown, who’s adept at finding the right person for the right job. But that’s not all he does: he’s also, in his spare time, something of an expert art thief, and that proves the catalyst for an involving, well-made, twisty thriller, one with a good number of surprises up its proverbial sleeve.
What’s particularly pleasing about Headhunters is the work it puts in to successfully put the basics in place. The narrative, after all, is strong, but it’s the character work that pays dividends. Everyone is painted to some degree in shades of grey, and it helps make the film itself a lot more unpredictable than your typical Hollywood thriller. A special mention too for the performance of Aksel Hennie in the lead role, whose uneasy shifts of tone make him utterly compelling.
The key addition to the disc release of the film is a special feature that digs into the making of Headhunters. It runs just over 20 minutes, and is enjoyable enough to watch. You get the trailer bundled in there too. The key attraction remains, though, a thumping good thriller, that puts the gimmicks aside in favour of telling a twisting story exceptionally well. --Jon Foster
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews