on 7 July 2012
It's a great little water pistol but it's only good for 5-6 shots, then you need to refill it with water. What it does deliver is a good soaking with each shot.. just make sure those shots count! :)
on 18 July 2013
Well, now I've received it I've looked back over the product spec and the other reviews and I have to admit none of them is misleading. But I'm disappointed how feeble the shot is. The other thing that doesn't work for me is that you fire the pistol by pumping the front, so you can't really aim and fire, because you have to pump at the same time. It's quite small, and only holds. as another review says, six shots at most. That's not much. Nothing wrong with it in terms of build and what have you, but for little kids really, not for firing across the garden at cats, for example.
on 15 July 2013
Bought two of these for my sons, they like it.
It won't shoot more than 3 meters (even in hands of an adult).
Next time I go for other kind of water pistol.
on 11 September 2013
Good quality product received promptly. It Doesn't leak which is great and has a Powerful jet but frequent is filling required .
on 16 October 2013
A really good buy. Grand-kids loved it. Will have to get one each for them next year. Also useful for scaring cats away from the bird table.
on 22 May 2014
The Nerf Super Soaker has proved to be absolutely wonderful for sending off the pigeons in my garden. I wouldn't wish to seriously harm them, so one squirt of this and they're gone! In fact, they only have to see it in my hand and they fly away immediately. So I'm really impressed that a child's toy can be so effective for other purposes.
on 10 July 2014
It was used twice before It stopped working. The water capacity is pathetic, have two pumps the water Is nearly gone. Really not worth the price
joly good for the inexpensive cost what can one expect for a few qwid, us it to cool down my noisey cockrel it brill
on 18 October 2014
Holds less water than expected and doesn't shoot it as far and as hard as I thought it might. I bought it to chase off the squirrels invading the bird feeder. It does the job fairly well and the squirrels certainly don't like it, but I'll have to look for one with a longer range!
on 17 October 2015
What a pile of junk! Firstly it doesn't have a trigger, what sort of gun doesn't have a trigger? Also the re-fill point is on the bottom, now this wouldn't be a problem if it didn't leak and pour water out all over the floor.

Absolute pile of junk.