This item, sold by Amazon, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
Amazon Prime members also enjoy:
- Unlimited Free One-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of films and TV shows
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
Already a member? Sign in
Nerf N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 Blaster
|Price:||£34.99 + £4.75 UK delivery|
|You Save:||£23.00 (40%)|
Dispatched from and sold by Amazon exclusively for Prime members. Details
- Build your own blaster with the motorized Nerf Modulus ECS-10 blaster
- Flexible blaster has more than 30 combinations
- Features targeting scope, drop grip and dual-rail barrel
- Blaster can launch the included darts at targets up to 90 ft away
- Blaster's banana clip holds up to 10 darts
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
NERF N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 Blaster.
Caution, do not aim at the eyes or the face.See all Product description
From the manufacturer
Nerf Modulus ECS-10 Blaster
Kids can build their own blaster for almost any battle or mission with the Nerf N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 blaster. Customise this motorised Modulus system blaster with the different accessories included to create more than 30 combinations. After building the blaster for almost any mission, take aim and let the darts fly up to 90 feet (27 meters).
- Create more than 30 combinations
- Launch darts up to 90 feet (27 metres)
- Customise with drop grip, targeting scope, dual-rail barrel and storage stock
- Blaster comes with a banana clip and 10 darts
What's in the box?
- Targeting scope
- Drop grip
- Dual-rail barrel
- Storage stock
- Banana clip
- 10 darts
- Instruction manual
Build a Blaster
Customise the Nerf N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 blaster with the multiple gear upgrades that are included with this motorised blaster. Is this a mission requiring long-distance capability, a heated battle, or a recon mission? Evaluate the situation, tactics, and strategy, then build the blaster that will win the battle. Configure the blaster with the included drop grip, dual-rail barrel, storage stock, and targeting scope, to get ready for action. Build a customised blaster configured for every battle or mission with the Modulus system from Nerf.
- Ages eight and up
- CAUTION: Do not aim at eyes or face
- To avoid injury: Use only darts designed for this product. Do not modify darts or dart blaster
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD- Small parts may be generated. Not suitable for children under 3 years
- Requires 4 x AA batters (not included)
Create more than 30 combinations
Create more than 30 combinations with the gear upgrades that come with the Nerf N-Strike Modulus ECS-10 blaster. The blaster has 4 tactical rails, and the dual-rail barrel has 2 more tactical rails, to provide multiple combination options. Assess the primary goal, then build a blaster that's customised to take charge of each individual battle or mission. The barrel, scope, stock, and grip attach quickly and easily, so the blaster can be reconfigured on-the-fly as the situation changes.
- We endeavor to provide accurate information, but the products, names, colors and materials are subject to change without notice. Many of our products, including the designs and features contained therein, are protected by trademarks, patents and/or copyrights. Appropriate legal action will be taken against infringers of these rights.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
25 December 2015
The Nerf Modulus ECS(Electronic Clip System)10 is probably the best blaster Nerf has ever created. It is part of the elite XD line and has a complete new paint job, consisting of green, white, orange and grey. It's firing is easy, smooth and rarely jams. It is also a flywheel, semi auto firing, meaning that you press a "rev" trigger continuously spin the two flywheels and then pull the main trigger once to fire one bullet. If you are looking for a full auto blaster, I would suggest the Rapidstrike. The blaster comes with 4 attachments and a 10 round banana clip with 10 bullets. You can buy extra packs separately for around £10, which I will review separately. The clip slides in and out smoothly and rarely gets stuck. The blaster, as mentioned, has 4 attachments: a storage stock, a foregrip, a dual rail barrel extension and a scope. The stock is quite flimsy, but holds clips securely. The barrel extension is helpful and gives you two extra tactical rails, as well as the ability to add any other barrel extensions-including itself! The foregrip is extremely comfortable and secure and the scope has no plastic screen inside and a good marker design inside. This blaster is a must buy! (Note: does not include 4 AA batteries, which are required for the blaster to run) Review by Lewis, aged 12 and received the item at Christmas 2015
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
I purchased this fun to outclass the competition who had manual Nerf guns from the Elite series which needed to be manually cocked each time. Huge mistake.Read more
Less powerful and bigger than expected but a good product. Stock is very flimsy and useless but that's a common complaint on this Nerf gun. Overall happy and pleased with product.
The motor on this item did not work-inadequate design as have previously encountered the same problem on another nerf gun
Was super organised and ordered this end of sept for my sons xmas present. Opened it today and it doesnt work....tried various different batteries and still no joy.Read more
Bought this in October for a christmas present opened it today to set up for my son and it doesnt work. followed you tube instructions and the gun doesnt fire.Read more
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: outdoor games for kids, garden fun, garden fun for kids, fun outdoor games, hasbro game, basket ball hoops