- Also check our best rated Nerf Gun reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
Nerf Dart Tag Speedload 6
|Price:||£17.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Take your Dart Tag game to the next level
- fire fast with high-speed reloads
- The integrated clip holds six darts and lets you load super-fast.
- New Dart Tag darts that whistle as they fly
- Ages 8 and up
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Take your Dart Tag game to the next level. This air-powered blaster lets you return fire fast with high-speed reloads. The integrated clip holds six darts and lets you load super-fast. When your opponent is in sight, grab your blaster and send your Dart Tag darts flying - they’ll even whistle as they fly. Blast your way to victory- For ages 8 and over.
Top Customer Reviews
Ive only had one jam since getting this gun and with the jam-door where it is i was able to easily fish out the stuck dart. The jam occured when i was trying to see how fast i could fire it, so take it easy on the trigger and you'll be fine :)
The biggest surprise when i opened the box was how large this gun is, its HUGE! Even with my adult-sized hands it still looks big. It says on the box 8+ but id imagine an 8 year old struggling to hold this in one hand; not only is it big, its also very front-heavy and i find myself using it in two hands quite often.
That said, im still very happy with it and would definitely recommend it to my freinds!
5 STARS! ^_^
You can shoot your entire 6 darts quite quickly and if you are wearing jumpers or such like, the darts will stick to you. but reloading just becomes a breeze and 1 quick reload of a single dart gives you just enough time to fire and grab some more and hide to reload some more.
The only problem with these guns is you need to fitter than ever as the fight is relentless.
On safety side I always get my kids to wear shades or 3D glasses to protect eyes as they can hurt in the eye.
One indoor gaming tip. Close all your toilet lids as fishing them out is no fun. and they don't flush lol
I picked this up for a small deal, nothing too expensive, maybe 7 or 8 pounds? So far It's a good deal and I'm happy I bought it.
1. Comes with 6 dart tag shots. These don't fire so far, so your range is somewhat decreased- however, you CAN (and I repeat CAN) use Elite darts (the little blue body and orange tip ones) with this gun, though it is more likely to jam if you do. They do increase the range however, meaning if you have a few around you can keep firing all day with this gun.
2. Pump action firing mechanism. You chamber each round in a built in magazine that juts out the left hand side of the gun, which makes it quite bulky but easier than carrying additional mags. You put in up to 6 rounds (or put one in, cock the gun and then put in another 6 to make 7 shots loaded) and pull back the yellow sliding section at the top of the gun in order to fire. Easy enough, and the benefit of this particular model is you can speedfire- that is, holding the trigger down and repeatedly pushing the priming section back and forth to unleash all your darts quickly. Accuracy suffers a lot, but for up close it's pretty handy.
3. THIS GUN IS MASSIVE. It may not look like much but it's much bigger than any other pistol around- more accurate term for it would be a Hand Cannon.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this as a gift for my nephew,He was very disappointed ,it wasn't speed load 6 and was heavily scratched so I had to return it,I'll never buy from a third party again,don't... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Diaa Nashed
Great Nerf weapon
if you ever fine your self in an indoor war, this is a great weapon. Out all gun I own, I prefer this one as it is fast to reload and that's the key. Read more
Cheap and cheerful. One gun broke after a few months. Rather clunky to reload but good for general nerf gun wars!Published on 18 April 2015 by H. Maxfield
Has a tendency to jam. When it does work, it is an awesome advantage in a Nerf gun battle for quick fire barrage.Published on 30 Dec. 2014 by The B.
My son love it easy.Just its get stuck quite often if the kids are not carefullPublished on 27 Oct. 2014 by Patrik Urban
Of all the Nerf guns we have this one gets used the least, it's too big and it jams far too often and sometimes the only way to get bullets out is by ripping them out and then they... Read morePublished on 26 Oct. 2014 by Ferris