Neoteck Aluminum SCART To HDMI Converter 1080P SCART to HDMI Adapter + 3.5mm Headphone Stereo Audio Video Adapter with UK Power Adapter for Smartphones to HDTV STB PS3 Sky DVD Blu-ray
|Price:||£20.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SCART To HDMI Converter, Converts Composite Video Signal and the FL / FR Stereo Audio Signal to Digital HDMI Video and 3.5mm Headphone Stereo Audio Signal, Image Interference Resistance and Transmitting Stability Improved (Pls Note: This is a SCART to HDMI Converter, It can NOT be Used in Reverse)
- Full HD 1080P, CVBS Supported, Auto-Detect and Auto-Convert the Composite Signal to 1080P(60Hz) Output, Most Realistic and Flawless HD Visuals Available
- Metal Casing, Great Heat Resistance and Excellent Durability, Quality Ensured
- Plug and Play, No Extra Drivers Required, Easy Installation, Powered by 5V/1A UK Power Adapter
- Compatible with HDMI 1.3, Support 720P/1080P Output, High Quality Scaling Technology for Input Resolutions, Scart Input: PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M,PAL/N, Standard TV Formats Input
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
All Neoteck Product Comes With 18 Months UK Base Warranty
Metal case design
No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play
Automatically detect the front-end input signal, no need to set
Provide advanced signal processing to ensure great precision,colors, resolutions, and details
Support PAL, NTSC3.58. NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input
Support HDMI 1080p or 720p output
Support the maximum 165 MHZ / 1.65 Gbps per channel (6.75 Gbps all channels) video bandwidth
Support 8 bit per channel (24 bit all channels) true color display
SCART Input:CVBS（PAL, NTSC3.58. NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N）
HDMI Streo Output:3.5mm Headphone Stereo
Video Amplifier Bandwidth:1.65Gpbs/165MHz
HDMI Output Cable Distance:≤7m AWG26 HDMI Standard Cable
SCART Input Cable Distance:≤8m AWG26 SCART Standard Cable
Max Working Current:350mA
Power Adapter Format:AC 100V-240V 50/60HZ,DC 5V/1A
Operating Temperature Range:0~+70℃
Storage Temperature Range:-10~+80℃
Operating Humidity Range:10~85%RH（No Condensation）
Storage Humidity Range:5~95%RH（No Condensation）
1 x SCART to HDMI Converter
1 x 5 V/ 1A power adapter
1 x User Manual
Neoteck Aluminum 1080P SCART To HDMI Converter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
So far it seems to work well and was easy to set up - just plug in the Scart input, Hdmi output and the power supply and it was working. OK, the picture quality is not UHD but it seems pretty good and providing it continues to work I am happy.
A few points to note - the instructions are rather basic and apparently for the earlier version which had a USB power connector whereas this has a UK plugged mains adaptor, and instead of a switch to select either PAL or NTSC there is a small button marked 720P/1080P which is not explained. I have not used this as it seems to have selected the correct setting automatically. There is also no "On/Off" switch. One final point - it seems to "upscale" the volume considerably so remember to turn it down before activating this device.
Update - after 6 weeks stopped working and power light was flashing. Perhaps I was unlucky and got a dud. Anyway Neoteck sent a replacement and that seems fine. Very good customer service.
Further update - when it works it is good but it is getting increasingly temperamental. It usually takes 3 or 4 attempts to get it to start up - sometimes I get sound but no picture, sometimes picture and no sound, and sometimes nothing at all. When it does start it is fine and judging by the picture now on site I think they may have changed it again so perhaps newer ones don't have this problem. I have knocked off 1 star due to this.
Very glad i did.
The new one works and boy does it work well.
I was surprised how good the picture quality when running through an Original X box.
Impressive, hence the rating
Company sent me a new one which works perfectly & I must say the all round quality is really very good.
Picture & sound quality as good as you'd get on a new device
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category