Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now

on 17 August 2015
I bought three pairs of these for a recent trip to Greece after being advised about the possibility of sea urchins along the coast. For my daughters, who are both size 1.5, I ordered size two and for myself I ordered size five. We have tried many beach shoes over the years but these are by far the best. They were worn practically every day over our two week holiday and protected our feet really well. Walking along the jetty was much easier as they have quite a lot of grip, and even sand and stones had a hard time getting to our feet. They even stay on when swimming.
My youngest daughter (age 8) struggled to get the boots on and required help and the insole had a habit of rolling up inside the shoe, but all in all, highly recommended. I will definitely be getting some again next year.
on 4 August 2014
Lovely boots fitted my daughter with 4.5 size feet perfectly. Snug fit aroun ankle.
on 8 August 2016
They look too small when they arrived but but was because I was used to other boot styles. These literally fit to your foot like a glove. Brilliant when I am on the trapeeze and need a flexible grippy boot that allows me to feel the deck edge. Similar boots are zippless so this is a great plus in hot weather. less effort required for putting on so more energy there for sailing.
on 7 September 2014
I purchased these boots for my son after he wore through a pair of wet shoes in just over 3months! These seem to be fairing better and are quite robust, washing and wearing well; good value for the money.
on 27 May 2015
Not great quality. Rubber has split from neoprene at the sides after only one wear. If its a disposable pair of neoprene boots you are after then look no further
on 26 March 2016
Bought these for all the family for hols in Cornwall after a very painful encounter with a weaver-fish last year. They have durable but flexible soles so should be great to protect us from nasty spikes, but still enough flexibility and grip for surfing. Snug fit around ankle and should stay on much better than slip on neoprene shoes. I would suggest going for a size above your usual as we found them a really small fit and had to exchange for a bigger size. Company were really helpful responded to our email with exchange instructions very promptly. You will have to pay return postage if you need to exchange, which seems reasonable as they are a bargain. I sent second class as we weren't in a hurry and was pleasantly surprised to get the bigger size back within 5 days. Looking forward to testing them in the water in May!
on 8 August 2016
Soooo, where do I start? A bit about me first, professional, public servant, been into all kinds of water sports since childhood, now 48!! I have lots of 'gear', mainly expensive brands. I wanted 'cheap' aqua boots as spending the week on rocky coves and didn't want to ruin my expensive stuff. Now because I am experienced with neoprene sports wear I know to get the next size up in foot wear. I am a standard ladies size 6 or 39 EU. These looked good, hard bottoms, zips, cheap...perfect for the week. I bought 2 pairs in a size 7..THE NEXT SIZE UP!! Great prompt delivery, can't fault that, good items themselves BUT .... they SAID 7 on the bottom of the boots, but they were NOT a size 7. They were in fact a measured size 6 as I had to take them into Clarkes shoes because of all the 'who ha' I had with this company. !!
It all went wrong with Two Bare Feet because of their shocking customer services. I emailed them, told them that they were not a size 7 etc, etc, etc . They were not having any of it, just repeating that if they say a size 7, then they are a 7.
To cut a long stressful story short, I ended up getting Amazon involved and made an official compliant etc, until then Two Bare Feet would not reimburse me for the postage costs. They would refund the boots obviously, but not for the postage out or back on them stating that it said a size 7, so 7 they were. On this companies OWN site (unfortunately not seen by me initially as I bought them through Amazon) shock..horror ANOTHER review about these boots being....yes you guessed it...a size smaller than stated. In fact that reviewer had even gone to Clarke's as well !! She said she was a 4 but these boots were a Clarkes 3.
Once Amazon got involved they begrudgingly reimbursed ONLY the postage to send them to me, and not the postage I had to spend to get these boots back !!! I simply gave up.
Now it's not the money, the postage was nearly £3 but the principal was horrendous. THESE BOOTS ARE NOT THE SIZE THEY SAY THEY ARE, THEY ARE IN FACT A MEASURED SIZE SMALLER. It's a fact, but this company WOULD NOT accept that fact. So all I can say in summary is ...BUYER BEWARE OF VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICES AT TWO BARE FEET. I would recommend Big Orange Water sports, they are excellent and their customer services are fantastic.
And in case you are thinking that I complain a lot....I have bought hundreds of items through Amazon over the years (literally hundreds), and I have only ever left one bad review .... yes, this one!!
on 27 July 2016
I bought these boots to use in the boat so that I do not break my toe nails bumping into things, and also wear them at the beach if there are rocks or stones that would otherwise hurt me.

I tried to put them on and it was very hard because the rubbery material clings onto your feet and it's very hard to put your foot in. Then I tried to do the side zips up and it was impossible. The left zip metal tag bent under pressure. The right zip broke right off. Many of the plastic zip tags simple came out. The zips are very bad quality and cannot stand the stress from the material flex.

Finally after wearing the boots for a few minutes on my white boat, I noticed the floor was covered in what appeared to be gritted rubber bits/flakes, took me ages to clean away.

In all these are very badly made in every respect.
on 10 January 2015
I am still apraising them and wearing them in. First impressions:

I am pleased with the sole which provides a firm grip on a dry surface anyway. I notice a tendency to pinch the little toe, although I do not have particularly wide feet.

i find the fit around the ankle tight so that the zip forms indentations on the inside of the leg. Hopefully, the fit will loosen with useage.
on 1 March 2015
Buy at least two sizes too big - size 12s are still too small for my size 11 feet - very tight in width and length