Customer reviews

Colour: Royal Blue|Change
Price:£3.76+ Free shipping

on 26 June 2017
Ordered 2 of these and I'm sorry I didn't order more as I purchased 6 additional other orders of plain tutus. These are great, colourful and will be fun for my daughter and her friends to wear at her party next week. They are tall 13 year olds and these will be a perfect fit for them.
VERY PLEASED!
on 19 August 2017
Great. Would buy again.
on 3 December 2015
This is really short so expect that you will have to wear tights or shorts underneath it. I bought it for a charity walk and it was perfect for that. The material is really scratchy so I wouldn't wear it on a night out unless I'm intentionally going for the cheap, tacky, fancy dress look. The elastic band waist stretches to around a size UK 20 with plenty of stretch to go.
on 24 February 2015
this tutu is fine but i ordered a dark blue one and a light blue one came. it was only a couple of pounds so not worth sending back.
on 11 December 2013
My daughter was really pleased with this. Just what she needed for a school show she was doing and the right price I wanted to pay.
on 24 April 2013
Ordered for my daughter for her and her friends to do a dance routine and they look fantastic, just the job
on 25 September 2015
In picture it looks very full but to have same effect you would be better to order three to layer them. It is thin and see through but it still does the job.
on 22 October 2014
It's a little more see-through than I thought it would be & need to wear leggings with it, but otherwise great.
on 4 October 2015
Speedy delivery and they were perfect for our cancer walk. The band is white, not black as pictured.
on 23 July 2015
Bought for a Henny. Did the job and got what I paid for. Good price if u just need it for a night.