- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: The History Press (31 Oct. 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0752414429
- ISBN-13: 978-0752414423
- Product Dimensions: 17.1 x 1.9 x 24.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 594,508 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Neolithic Britain And Ireland Paperback – 31 Oct 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Caroline Malone began her career as Curator of the Alexander Keiller Museum at Avebury, before working as an Inspector of Ancient Monuments. She has been Keeper of Prehistory at the British Museum, a Fellow of New Hall and Senior Tutor of Hughs Hall in Cambridge as well as Lecturer in Archaeology at Bristol and Cambridge universities. She is currently Reader in Prehistoric Archaeology and Queen's University, Belfast. Her fieldwork has included sites and landscapes in Scotland, Italy, Sicily and Malta.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately the entire first chapter is ruined by a print fault. All or parts of many of the pages are blank, thus making it very difficult to follow the sense. My archaeological friends tell me this is well known and apparently affects the whole of this edition of the book. I am astonished that the vendors sell it in this state
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?