on 6 June 2014
What was I expecting? Well a reasonably sized initial! Wrong .... Hilarious! I just laughed when I opened the bag and saw the necklace. What more could I do . The initial was massive so tacky and not at all what I was looking for. For the money I'm not too concerned but beware it's very big . Anyone giving this a 5 star rating has not a lot of fashion sense sorry to say. If you are looking for the trendy initial necklaces that you see celebrities wearing trust me this is not for you .
on 6 February 2014
I brought 8 of these as Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews and they loved them, and I was very impressed with the quality of these necklaces. The price was brilliant too
on 30 November 2014
Did a big order for loads of goods from this Company. The goods were as described and very lovely looking. For what was paid for them. They came a little late but the Company emailed me and gave me an heads up on what was going on. Great products and I would purchase from them again as some of the goods got some good comments, to me it's bling to my workmates it's me spending my money on expensive jewellery if only they knew.I would use this Company again birthdays and for Christmas.
on 5 May 2014
Recently I've been obsessed with Anne Boleyn. One of her most famous pieces of jewellery was her pearl B necklace. So because my last Name Began with a B same like Anne I decided I wanted something like hers but more modern and would match with pretty much anything I wore.

I'm very Pleased with this necklace it looks very expensive, It Always reflects in the Sunshine and is very eye catching. It's complete value for money and I'm defo giving this a 5 stars. <3
on 10 July 2014
Got two for relatives just as lill gifts the overall quality is grate the delivery was fast no complaints however I was very disappointed by the packageing one came with a nice plastic back and looked good the second came crumpled up in what appears to of been two small bags stuck together so if you want to bye one as a gift it's a nice peace but not great presentation
on 18 November 2015
Cheap enough and a bit of fun to put on our Beagles collar temporarily...when it arrived it was certainly large and very 'Bling'.
She only wore if a few days and most of the 'diamonds' started falling out on the floor, certainly not to be taken seriously, but okay for a few wears and then its 'B' for BIN where it belongs.
on 8 October 2014
Diamonds have fallen out not had it long and the chains gone like a rusty colour
on 1 October 2014
Well what can I say that when ordered this, it was not what I ordered, okay packaging, but I received a keyring not a necklaces and the letter is big bup maybe I should look more closely to the picture. Not happy at all.
on 23 July 2014
This arrived quickly, great value for money. Just a cheap fun item for my sister to wear and then throw away when tarnished or bored with. Silver plated, well perhaps not. However just cost pennies.
Many thanks.
on 9 April 2015
Absolutely love it, well worth it for the price. It's a beautiful gift to give someone who's name starts with S. Very fast delivery, extremely satisfied with this product. Would definitely recommend it.