- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Neo-G Open Knee 3D Intergrated Cold & Hot Therapy Compression Support
- • Hot or Cold therapy should at all times be accompanied by strong and constant compression for between 10 to 20 minutes for there to be a positive effect on the affected area. The Neo G Integrated 3D Hot&Cold Therapy Compression Support allows you to adjust the compression of the support for a custom fit.
- • The dual purpose 3D Hot&Cold Therapy Disc, is flexible and ergonomically designed so able to mould the contours of the body, especially those hard to reach areas, such as the kneecap, thumb, elbow, shoulder, heel, ankle etc.
- • COLD THERAPY - helps reduce muscle/joint swelling and soothes aches and pains including backache, fever and toothache etc.
- • HOT THERAPY - helps treat muscle and joint pain/stiffness and relax muscles including sports injuries, sinusitis and menstrual cramps etc.
- • The Neo G Hot&Cold Disc is 15cm in diameter, re-useable and made of flexible nylon material containing a non-toxic gel which stays malleable even when frozen
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Code: 885-3D - Neo G 3D Open Knee Integrated Hot&Cold Therapy Compression Support - combines variable compression technology with removable Hot&Cold Therapy Disc. The Disc can be removed and cooled or heated then reinserted into the support, depending on the treatment required. Hot or Cold therapeutic applications make this support ideal for both recent injuries and as well as more long-term repetitive problems. Reduce inflammation and swelling with Cold Therapy or relieve chronic aches and pains with the soothing Heat Therapy. This support features a patella opening to isolate and restrict excessive movement and help relieve tension in the patella ligament, especially beneficial in conditions involving dysfunctional patella tracking. Since the support encompasses the entire knee joint, it improves overall stability by eliminating unwanted glide and twisting at the knee. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint, which helps ease arthritic and meniscus pain. HOW TO APPLY 1.Prepare Hot&Cold Disc so it reaches your desired temperature i.e. by heating or freezing it*. 2.Place the Disc over affected area, then place support over the Disc. 3.Tighten and secure the fastener(s) as per product box images. 4.Adjust compression of the support to desired level by tightening or loosening the fastener(s). *ATTENTION - Before placing on affected area always test Disc temperature on back of hand to avoid skin/freezer burn and/or wrap the Disc in a cloth before applying directly to skin. - Microwave: reduce heating time for Disc for higher powered microwaves AND never heat Disc in microwave without water - Do not use Disc, HOT or COLD on affected area for more then 20 minutes at a time. - Never apply Disc to wounded or damaged skin. - If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use of Disc and consult a physician.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I wear it for yoga as this seems to help reduce the inflammation. I've just ordered a second support as my other knee has been hurting too, and I think it will provide better balance especially whilst exercising or walking to have the two knees equally supported.
I've also ordered extra cold packs so I can either alternate hot and cold, or have a shorter gap while the pack cools down again.
Himm, I keep recommending buying extra items... I don't work for them, honest, I'm just fairly desperate about my long-term recurring knee problems and want all the relief I can get! And to share my findings with anyone suffering similar pain.
In the past this has involved tying something around my leg to hold a standard ice pack in place - if I moved it usually fell off and I had to replace it.
These are well worth the investment - strap it on and forget about it for 10 mins.
I was worried at first they wouldn't be large enough (the icepacks), as they look quite small - but they hold enough chill to work for around 20 mins and the strap means you can apply a lot of pressure. My knees have certainly noticed the difference.
Both the discs exploaded within the 4th time of use.