Customer reviews

Size: 42 Sachets|Change

on 14 February 2015
It's the original stuff with added apple juice flavour, but almost twice the price. For this reason I am going back to the original. But if money is no object, I would buy this for the convenience, because I cannot stand the taste of the original alone. Always have to mix it with fruit juice.
on 1 April 2015
Excellent, pleasant to take iron supplement. I have used these for about three years now, and wouldn't go back to constipating pills!
on 21 April 2017
After lost too much blood, my menstrual cycle stopped for several months and I constantly felt weak. A friend told me her colleague was in similar situatioin and had drank this iron water everyday for a month, then her period came back. I decided to give it a go! After just a month and half, I've got my period back as well!! If you have similar problem, don't hesitate to try this! Make sure you drink at least one bag everyday with some vitamin C products (juice, fruits or tablets etc)!
on 2 July 2017
"Apple" - still tastes like metal but I guess iron is hard to disguise. I'd save the money and just buy the normal flavour - also store in the fridge unless you don't mind a warm fake apple metal taste.
on 13 May 2017
Tastes okay, works very well as a supplement (according to blood tests at the GP) and is convenient to use. The only downside is how wasteful it is to have single use sachets rather than a bigger bottle.
on 4 July 2017
Used this instead of ferrous sulfate tablets when my husband was anaemic due to cancer. Much kinder to the system. Price went up second time I purchased but that's not a product fault.
on 4 July 2016
My husband and I take this daily - i swear after a month i'm feeling the benefits
on 11 March 2017
Much much better than taking iron tablets. I put it in juice and drink it first thing in the morning. As iron supplements should not go with caffeine, I am cutting down tea and coffee consumption alongside my breakfast too. I am sure these dual action is helping me maintain a good iron level in my body.
on 8 June 2017
I was and still am anemic....after taking one a day for a year, my blood test came back as low in iron.....as a vegan taking one a day does not help....increasing the dosage may be beneficial, however it is quite expensive.....now am taking one spatone and gentle iron from another brand......it may be beneficial if you are not already anemic....
on 1 February 2017
Tastes ok but a little metallic.
I brought it to improve my low iron levels during pregnancy, was having 2 a day still wasn't enough, they are better for maintaining levels rather than improving them