Spear & Jackson - E:Series Border Spade
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Heat treated (hardened) stainless steel head and stirrup for strength and durability
- Mirror polished stainless steel head for rust resistance and minimal soil adhesion
- Tubular stainless steel shaft for rust resistance
- Soft-feel lower shaft for comfortable safe use and extra grip
- Large soft-feel handle for a comfortable 2-handed grip when digging in hard ground
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Spear and Jackson E-Series Border Spade delivers more digging power with less effort and strain due to the unique ‘stirrup’ design allows for a straighter, more upright position and reduced unbalancing when digging. The ergonomic forward tilting handle optimises weight distribution at the centre of the blade, delivering maximum power when digging with less muscle effort also reducing slippage, optimising weight distribution and maximizing centralised pressure. The mirror polished stainless steel head for rust resistance and minimal soil adhesion has a tubular stainless steel shaft for rust resistance. The Soft-feel lower shaft and large soft-feel handle for a comfortable 2-handed grip provides comfortable safe use and extra grip when digging in hard ground.