Negotiating Health: Intellectual Property and Access to Medicines Paperback – 1 Dec 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Pedro Roffe is a senior fellow at ICTSD and director of the TRIPS and Development capacity-building project. Geoff Tansey is an independent writer and consultant. He has worked extensively in developing countries for the Department for International Development, Oxfam and the UN, and was recently appointed a Visionary for a Just and Peaceful World by the Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust. David Vivas-Eugui is Programme Manager at ICTSD and specialises in intellectual property rights. --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Jurisdictions Other Than England & EU
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pharmacology
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Chemical > Industrial Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology