- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Neewer 47 inches/120 centimeters Aluminum Alloy Camera Track Slider Video Stabilizer Rail for DSLR Camera DV Video Camcorder Film Photography, Load up to 11 pounds/5 kilograms
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full featured professional camera slider for heavy duty camera systems that provides shake-free stability and support to cameras while shooting
- Use on a tripod, or on a flat surface with included removable and adjustable legs with non-skid rubber feet. Multiple 1/4" & 3/8" screw holes on both ends and middle for multiple mounting options
- The dolly slider has a double interior rail system to add smooth movement to any project.
- Two removable and legs are also included and can raise the slider up to 2 inches off of the ground.
- You can angle the slider to get straight horizontal shots, or you can slope it on a tripod, position it vertically on a tripod, use it as a crane on a tripod, or even attach it flipped over on two tripods.
- Video Stabilizer Rail for DSLR Camera DV Video Camcorder Film Photography, Load up to 11 pounds/5 kilograms
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Size Name: 47inches/120cm
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Full featured professional camera slider for heavy duty camera systems that provides shake-free stability and support to cameras while shooting
Use on a tripod, or on a flat surface with included removable and adjustable legs with non-skid rubber feet. Multiple 1/4" & 3/8" screw holes on both ends and middle for multiple mounting options
The ultra-compact dolly slider adds dynamic horizontal, vertical and diagonal movement to your videos.
Use the dolly slider for dramatic video cinematography or slow motion moving photo captures.
The dolly slider has a double interior rail system that uses four precision bearings to add smooth movement to any project.
You can even adjust the bearing tension to customize the dolly slider to your exact needs.
Two removable and legs are also included and can raise the slider up to 2 inches off of the ground.
You can angle the slider to get straight horizontal shots, or you can slope it on a tripod, position it vertically on a tripod, use it as a crane on a tripod, or even attach it flipped over on two tripods.
Bubble level to indicate how straight or angled the slider is positioned.
Material: Aluminum Steel
Size: 46.8"x1.95"x1.05" / 120x5x2.7cm
Max load: 176oz/5kg
1x Camera Track Slider
2x Adjustable Legs
1x Screw Tool
1x 3/8" to 1/4" Mounting screw
<b style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Notes: This only for the slider and the removable legs, camera, tripod and ball head not included
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The build quality is strong although when in contact with rain and water, it can be a little bumpy. I attached a £15 ball head on top of the slider and it worked well.
Here are some test shots I produced with the Canon T5i/700D. The tripod I mounted the slider to is the Neewer 62"/158cm Alluminium Alloy tripod: [...]
Ultimately, yes, there is some shake, although you can't complain for the price.
I found that if shooting stationery subjects like a room in a house for an estate agent project or a product review, then it works great if you shoot in 1080p30 or what ever resolution/fps you prefer, as long as the frame rate is above 24. Go to Premiere Pro and slow down the footage to your liking and use the frame blending tool to get ultra slick footage; it looked beautiful up to around 10% speed. Note that this only works when shooting stationary subjects as if you try this with a moving subject, it will look ugly.
Assembly is easy, although one gripe is that it could do with a bag as it is not the easiest thing to carry around.
BTW I use with both a Canon DSLR and a Panasonic camcorder.
If you would like to see some video tests then Youtube Search "TechTekk" and watch any of the videos.
Note: If you found this review helpful than do let me know by clicking the "Yes" button below. If you have any questions then add them to the comments on this review and i'll respond ASAP. Thanks.
1. The feet on mine do not stay extended to where I set them. They move and I have to re-adjust them when on table flat surfaces.
2. The paint finish causes some rough spots along the rail. I had to use fine grit sand paper and smooth the bumps out.
3. A twist developed over a month or so in the rail. Not massive, but when moving the camera all the way along the footage drops slightly from end to end.
Overall for the money a good item
I was very surprised by the quality considering the low price.
The movement of the camera plate is very smooth and fluid, its performs very well for a basic slider.
allowing you to achieve smooth tracking shots.
included a spirit level on the camera mounting place which is a nice feature.
downsides are the paintwork on the actual slider. its a bit flaky and not that great, rub it down if you can.
its not exactly lightweight or very portable but its is a good slider.
aside from that its great!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews