- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Neewer Portable 64"/163cm Alluminum Alloy Camera Tripod Monopod with 360 Degree Ball Head, 1/4" Quick Release Plate and Bubble Level, Load capacity 22lbs/10kg
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It has the rigidity intensity, high-efficiency shock absorption, better heat resistance and corrosion resistance.
- 2-in-1 tripod, one of leg can be used as monopod.
- Quick release leg locking, giving a more convenient leg handling.
- Universal ball head design with 2 locks and 360 degree dial that photographers adjust angle free and quickly.
- Bubble level indicator.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Compare with similar items
Colour Name: 64 inch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Note: Camera not included.
2-in-1 tripod, one of leg can be used as monopod.
Quick release leg locking, giving a more convenient leg handling.
Universal ball head design with 2 locks and 360 degree dial that photographers adjust angle free and quickly.
Bubble level indicator.
Center column design with hook for goods to increase stability.
Non-slip feet design.
It has the rigidity intensity, high-efficiency shock absorption, better heat resistance and corrosion resistance.
Comes with a portable bag, easy to carry.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
Head Type: 360 degree Swivel Fluid Head
Folded length: 17.7"/45cm
Maximum height: 64"/163cm
Minimum height: 23"/58cm
Loading capacity: 22lbs/10kg
1x Tripod(with ball head)
1x Carry Bag
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- light weight.
- convertible to monopod.
- convertible to achieve low to the ground shots.
- great price.
- the leg extensions system is a bit awkward, I preferred a latching lever than the screw system on this tripod.
- when fully extended to the max on everywhere (especially the center beam) it can begin to experience extra unwanted movement.
Bottom line: I still think it's a great tripod to get some work done, and I recommend this product.
Hope this helps someone make a decision.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews