- Boxed-product Weight: 23 g
- Item model number: Neewer
- ASIN: B0032UIGF6
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 27 Jan. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (90 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
Neewer 5X Lens Cap Keepers / Holders For Any Slr Or Dslr Camera! Nikon D40 D50 D60 D80 D200 D300 Fuji S1000 S1500 S2000 S700 S800 Canon Xs Xsi T1I Sony Pentax
|Price:||£4.43 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£1.29 (23%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Don't loose your head looking for the cameras cap!
- Adhesive-backed disc to attach to the cap.
- Elastic loop to wrap around lens barrel.
- Works with all SLR cameras!
- Incredibly convenient - the solution to such a common problem!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Product Description A simple solution to a never ending problem. Where is the cameras cap? Don't worry about loosing a cap anymore. Try this affordable yet handy gadget on your camera today!!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Two flaws - firstly, the lens cap surface is not a flat one. It is curved and etched with manufactures logo. This makes it very difficult to fix the adhesive part. The adhesive does not cover a flat surface on lens cap. As a consequence, the adhesive just comes out after few uses. This is dangerous as you may simply leave the lens cap to go and it will simply fall to ground!
second problem - the strap is too short. After fixing the adhesive on lens cap, the strap always inserts a pull force (due to short strap length) which strains the adhesive further and quickly comes out of lens cap. Another reviewer is correct that it is not suitable for even a standard length zoom lens! May be suitable only for prime lenses. I tested it on a Nikon D3100 body + Tamron 18-200 lens. It fared no better in 18-55 lens either!!
- despatched from Hong Kong. My package eventually arrived _22_days_ after I placed the order.
- the elastic part to go round the lens barrel is non-adjustable and will only fit a lens with filter size 70mm or greater. You could I suppose tie a knot in the elastic part, or staple it, but that looks rather unsightly. Best option if you/your wife is handy with needle and thread would be to sew it to a smaller size.
This product does the job. There is double ended foam 'tape' so you are able to stick the circular piece on your lens, and the elastic hoop goes around the lens.
Make sure when you are putting it on, you apply pressure for at least 10 seconds. I have had it on my camera lens for a few outings now and it is still stuck on good. Another similar product I have has been on another camera for a over 3 years (not same 'brand').
The one downfall to this is the white circle is not plastic; but rather, a cheap sticker placed on the slightly indented top of the piece. It really does look cheap close up but hey, you get what you pay for - and I'm not paying for the looks but rather the functionality.
Now to figure out what to do with the other 4...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good but, the sticky side is not so sticky. I have lost a lens cap alreadyPublished 1 month ago by Edward
Handy little product for keeping the lens. I have it on all now and it saves from losing or dropping the covers of lensPublished 10 months ago by Beautiful Collision