- Boxed-product Weight: 73 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: 40019973@@
- ASIN: B007X0W2MO
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 11 May 2012
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 458,942 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories)
Neewer USB 2.0 To RJ45 Lan Ethernet Adapter For Apple Mac Win7 10/100Mbps Adapter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Switch 10Mbps or 100Mbps network automatically.
- Half/Full Duplex 10/100Mbps operation.
- Compliant to USB interface version 1.0/1.1/2.0.
- Support 10Mbps and 100Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation.
- 100% brand new ,never used.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
*100%Brand New and High Quality and Cheap
*Switch 10Mbps or 100Mbps network automatically
*Half/Full Duplex 10/100Mbps operation
*Support Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3X)
*Support all USB standard commands
*Support suspend/resume detection logic
*Compliant to USB interface version 1.0/1.1/2.0
*Support 10Mbps and 100Mbps N-way auto-negotiation operation
*lntegrated Fast Ethernet MAC, physical clip and transceiver in one chip
*MS Windowe 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Windowe7,Linux 2.4, or Mac OS
Package Contents :
*1X USB2.0 HIGH SPEED ETHERNET ADAPTER
*1 x CD
*This item is 100% Brand New. Never used. It comes with 3 Months Warranty by Seller.
Top Customer Reviews
There where no instructions on how to install the device - usually you plug in the device after installing the drivers but others you have to plug in after installing the drivers and rebooting your PC. Was a reboot necessary? I don't know!? Now isn't that the reason why you put in a basic quick guide?
You can download the drivers online - which is a problem if the reason why you are buying this device is so that you can get online!
This is cheap and nasty - I strongly advise you not to buy this.
Oh - and it took over 10 days to arrive, the longest I have ever had to wait for an item from an Amazon seller to be delivered.
Does it work? Good question as I am having to download the drivers from another PC but based upon things so far I cannot imagine it being robust enough to last all that long if it does work.
This is your typical cheap nasty stuff from China that is totally devoid of any customer oriented help.