- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Neewer 47"/120cm DSLR Camera Track Dolly Slider Video Stabilization Rail System with 176oz/5kg Load Capacity for Photography and Video
|Price:||£69.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Full featured professional camera slider for heavy duty camera systems that provides shake-free stability and support to cameras while shooting
- Use on a tripod, or on a flat surface with included removable and adjustable legs with non-skid rubber feet. Multiple 1/4" & 3/8" screw holes on both ends and middle for multiple mounting options
- The dolly slider has a double interior rail system that uses four precision bearings to add smooth movement to any project.
- Two removable and legs are also included and can raise the slider up to 2 inches off of the ground.
- You can angle the slider to get straight horizontal shots, or you can slope it on a tripod, position it vertically on a tripod, use it as a crane on a tripod, or even attach it flipped over on two tripods.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Full featured professional camera slider for heavy duty camera systems that provides shake-free stability and support to cameras while shooting
Use on a tripod, or on a flat surface with included removable and adjustable legs with non-skid rubber feet. Multiple 1/4" & 3/8" screw holes on both ends and middle for multiple mounting options
The ultra-compact dolly slider adds dynamic horizontal, vertical and diagonal movement to your videos.
Use the dolly slider for dramatic video cinematography or slow motion moving photo captures.
The dolly slider has a double interior rail system that uses four precision bearings to add smooth movement to any project.
You can even adjust the bearing tension to customize the dolly slider to your exact needs.
Two removable and legs are also included and can raise the slider up to 2 inches off of the ground.
You can angle the slider to get straight horizontal shots, or you can slope it on a tripod, position it vertically on a tripod, use it as a crane on a tripod, or even attach it flipped over on two tripods.
Bubble level to indicate how straight or angled the slider is positioned.
Material: Aluminum Steel
Size: 46.8"x1.95"x1.05" / 120x5x2.7cm
Max load: 176oz/5kg
1x Camera Track Slider
2x Adjustable Legs
1x Screw Tool
1x 3/8" to 1/4" Mounting screw
<b style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Notes: This only for the slider and the removable legs, camera, tripod and ball head not included
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. The feet on mine do not stay extended to where I set them. They move and I have to re-adjust them when on table flat surfaces.
2. The paint finish causes some rough spots along the rail. I had to use fine grit sand paper and smooth the bumps out.
3. A twist developed over a month or so in the rail. Not massive, but when moving the camera all the way along the footage drops slightly from end to end.
Used with this: http://amzn.to/2suoR4t swivel head and a screw adapter and it is a very versitile rig.
Overall for the money a good item
If you would like to see some video tests then Youtube Search "TechTekk" and watch any of the videos.
Note: If you found this review helpful than do let me know by clicking the "Yes" button below. If you have any questions then add them to the comments on this review and i'll respond ASAP. Thanks.
I have a very specific need for this slider (to just move an object past a camere on a tripod) and I could still just about use it like this so I could not be bothered with the hassle of returimg it and then hoping my next copy is any better. But if I was using it for it's intended purpose and mounting A DSLR on the slider as well then it would have been unsuitable for me and I would have bounced it back.
I was very surprised at the quality of this item for the price paid. It offers that option of shooting moving footage instead of stills which now gives me a more creative edge. The slider is large at large but fits perfectly in the boot of your car or on the back seat when travelling. The camera plater is very responsive and moves well. Overall I am very happy with this item and will rate it 5 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works as expected for the price. Not super stable, but does the job.Published 4 months ago by Johan C.
Service from seller was great BUT this slider is a waste of time, especially for video work. If you want smooth shots do not buy this slider. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
THIS ITEM CAME FAULTY AND SCREWS DIDNT FIT IN PROPERLY SO I HAD TO BUY DIFFERENT SCREWS AND FIT THEM MYSELF .... NOT A GREAT PRODUCT ANYWAYSPublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Unfortunately, I cannot recommend this product even though it has a very attractive price. For most products, one can accept it because 'you get what you paid for'. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good slider although do take into consideration that it's plastic sliding on metal. In my case, with the camera mounted on, it caused a slight wobble noticeable in the recording... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
Happy with this as a first slider - There are a few tiny marks on the bar (looks like chipped/scratched paint) with moving it up and down. But it soon works its self out. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Steve McMillan