on 7 October 2012
I bought this product for the UV filter to provide some protection for the lens, the other filters were a bonus. I have only used the UV filter and it has worked flawlessly with no apparent effect on the operation of the camera's focusing or any noticeable affects on image quality. It also comes with a small case to hold the filters which is nice. All in all a good buy worth trying for the price.
on 7 May 2011
After finally buying an expensive SLR the first thing that I was told to buy was a lens filter to protect the expensive lenses. I ignored the cameras manufacturers filters as they were so expensive thinking I could get the same off Amazon. These filters are a perfect fit, really high quality coming in a handy little pouch - the delivery was also very swift. An essential item for any SLR camera.
on 3 March 2013
These filters are OK, they are certainly adequate to protect your lenses but lacking in their actual abilities to fulfil their specification. I will use the one out of the three filters in the box and purchase more expensive polarising filters. The EV filter is naff.
on 18 January 2012
I ordered 2 sets of these, primarily because of the good price (3 filters for the price of some single UV filters), and I have 2 lenses. The UV filters were for everyday protection and I saw 1 polarizer as being a bonus, but was not bothered about the FLD filter at all. Actually what I received was one set of filters as expected but the other set had 1 UV and 2 polarizers. For me, not a problem and not worth an exchange; after all what I ended up with was the two UVs, plus 2 polarizers which are quite useful, and 1 FLD which I really did not particularly want anyway. As for performance, the filters seem fine in everyday use, and the case is quite handy.
on 1 May 2014
Bought these for my husband as a stocking filler to go with the new Lumix G2 I had bought him for Christmas. I originally wanted a more known brand but the prices were up to ten times the price of these and as I wasn't really sure that he would use them I thought I would take a punt. He was actually hugely impressed with them, as was his experienced photographer friend. They are good quality filters and the little box keeps them tidy and protected form scratches. I'm sure he'll progress to wanting more expensive ones in the future but for a beginner they are more than sufficient.
on 20 January 2013
These work really well. Pink filter excellent at removing colour yellowing frm fluorescent lights. If used in sunlight or tungsten it will give a pink tinge to photos (expected - not a fault).

Polarising filter is limited but will remove glare from reflections on glass, mirrors and water though. Will also darken images bleached by bright sunlight. UV filter makes skies blue and also protects lens from scratches. Neat little box and at this price is well worth getting. No point in spending a fortune on HAMA filters for your bridge camera when these are available.
on 28 December 2012
Good photographic basics. They protect your expensive lenses and can when you need them enhance your shots. One of them is always on my lense.
on 12 February 2012
I mounted the Polaroid filter on my camera but could not find a sharp focus on my telephoto lens. I tried it on the regular lens with the same result. The filters I had bought earlier for a similar price work fine, so I guess at these prices you take pot luck. The UV filter is fine, and was the main reason for my purchase, so will just forget the other one - and don't see much use for the third fluorescent lighting one.
on 2 March 2012
Thought I'd get this set, just for the UV filter as a lens protector. The bonus was a great set of filters for less than I would paid for the single UV! Amazed that the set of three and the snazzy case can sell for this kind of money?!?...... Oh and they do fit the lens on the DMC-G3, just in case you were wondering....
on 3 January 2011
I bought these along with a Macro filter kit for my father this christmas. We are both avid amateur photographers and he had been talking about extending his accessories for a while. The filters come inside the little foe-leather case which is both a sturdy and protective container. They are also wrapped in plastic and were in perfect condition.
22 Comments| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse