- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Neewer® 750W(250W x 3)Professional Photography Studio Flash Strobe Light Lighting Kit for Portrait Photography,Studio and Video Shoots( EG-250B)
- This professional kit is perfect for advertising products, photo-art, industrial, scientific and technical photography, photographic reproduction
- (3)EG-250B Strobe Light:Bowens mount design, compatible with many other accessories like softbox, barn door, snoot, beauty dish and so on.Convex speedlite tube makes the light wider and more homogeneous
- (3)79"(7 Feet)/200cm Light Stand:Solid safety 3 legs stages, capable for stable,heavy duty work.
- (1)Barn Door With Honeycomb Grid & Four Color Gels:The universal barn door kit comes with a grid and 4 color gels with metal frames. Barndoor devices alter the shape, amount, or color of the light output from the flash heads.
- The kit included:(3)EG-250B Strobe Light+(3)79"/200cm Light Stand +(2)20" x 28 "/50 x 70 cm Softbox+(1)33"/84 cm Umbrella+(1)Barndoor HoneyComb with 4 Color Gels+(1)16 Channel Flash Trigger+(1)Carry Bag
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Note: This item comes with a UK mains adapter permanently fixed to the power cord. The mains adapter is fused and complies with BS 1363 regulations.
(3)EG-250B Strobe Light
Color Temperature: 5600K
Voltage: AC 220-240V 50Hz
Time of Calling Back: 0.2-1.8s
Flash Lasting Time: 1/2000-1/4000
Flash Index: 52GN
Power Controlling : 1/1-1/16 Stepless adjusted
Cable Length: 5m
Model Lamp: 75W Stepless adjusted
Light sensor: Sync lead flashing, Cable lead flashing, Test lead flashing
(3)79"(7 Feet) Light Stand
Adjustable Height: 3- 7ft
Adjustable Width: 2.5- 7ft
Light stands use quick single action locks, providing fast precision height adjustment.
Max load(approx.): 5.5lbs.
(2)20"x 28" Softbox
Softbox diffuses the strobe flash giving you perfect lighting
With Standard size universal speed mounts, fits most compact strobe flash.
(1)33" White Umbrella
Material: nylon, Aluminum shaft
Folded Length: approx 57cm
Shaft diameter: approx 8mm
(1)Barn Door With Honeycomb Grid & Four Color Gels(White, blue, red, yellow)
The barndoor direct your light beam from narrow to wide, gives you greater control over your spill light.
Controls your spill light, this is a must have accessory for creating professional image
Gels help you to creat different background colors, correct the light balance or create dramatic lighting effects.
(1)16 Channel Flash Trigger
It includes a transmitter and receiver.
Receiver installed on flash head
Battery:2 x AA (Not included)
Lightweight and foldable, have one padded compartments inside.
Large zippered exterior pocket.
Material: Cordura webbed nylon
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Below are some photos we've taken with the kit!
and it works brilliantly. It takes a little bit of time to put together / take down but that will get quicker with practice. The softboxes give
a great tone to pictures. I haven't used the strobe/flash yet other than to check they all work and the remote activates them properly, which it does with my Nikon D5200. Have taken a few still life pictures, using it so far (one attached). They are really easy to use, well made and give great results.
The case is great and everything fits in it securely. The only thing I would warn people about is the box the kit comes it fits the case exactly so be carefull as you open it. I ran a knife lightly down the tape on the top of the box and managed to cut a couple of small slits (not right through, just the top layer) on the top flap of the case.
Update: Have now used this kit quite a few times and have been really impressed with the quality of the light and the recycle times of the flash. Getting some really good results.
The only issue was the remote trigger which was flimsy and did not work but there are synch cords in the box so no real issue in using the lights.
The are easy to understand, easy to assemble and operate and the package as a whole is sturdy. Whilst these are not top of the range lights and stands they are not flimsy, will not simply fall apart and should last a long time if looked after.
All that is needed is a better trigger or just ditch it all together and this would be perfect for the price.
I would highly recommend these to other people for a first step into studio photography.