- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Neewer® Aluminum Film Movie Kit System Rig for Canon/Nikon/Pentax/Sony and other DSLR Cameras,includes:(1) Video Cage+(1) Top Handle Grip+(2) 15mm Rod+(1) Matte Box+(1) Follow Focus+(1) Shoulder Rig
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1/4" mounting holes of the cage offers mounting space for a variety of camera accessories such as handgrips, preview monitors, microphones, sound recorders, lights, support rods, mixers, batteries, and other DSLR cages. 15mm rod,top handle grip,wrench included.
- This Matte Box could be adjusted the height (up to 45mm) according to the lens of camera on the rail rod system. It can also works with standard 15mm rails, center-to-center rails distance 60mm.
- The follow focus finder can let you shoots precisely, focus precisely and operate smoothly. Whether you're shooting with a fixed-lens camcorder, interchangeable cinema lens, or a video-capable DSLR camera, this machine will provide repeatable and accurate focusing.
- Shoulder Rig includes 15mm rod, Soft Rubber Shoulder Pad and Dual-hand Handgrip For All DSLR Video Cameras and DV Camcorders.
- Kit includes: (1)Video Cage+(1)Top Handle Grip+(2)15mm Rod+(1)Matte Box+(1)Follow Focus+(1)Shoulder Rig
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Colour Name: Black/Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Note: Camera not included.
Camera Cage and Top Handle Grip:
Made of alluminum alloy, durable and built to last
Two rubber coated handles, comfortable to hold and spread apart for stabilization
Portable and lightwight. Easy to assemble or disassemble.
The top bracket carries 1/4-20 threaded holes for mounting a variety of accessories such as hot shoe adapters, mini ball heads
The bottom bracket has 1/4-20 threaded to attach a quick release plate
Permit access to battery and memory doors as well as power and input/output connectors
Fixed handle grip, compatible with 1/4" or 3/8" thread
Rail center-to-center distance of Top Handle Grip: 40mm
French Flag/Side Flags: The flags provide extra flare reduction and improves the quality of videos. The side flags are quick removable. They can be attached /detached easily.
It works with standard 15mm rail rod support systems, and fits lens from 43mm to 77mm sizes.(others do not fit.)
The mattebox designed for most DV cameras with wide angle lenses.
Adjustable locking system. Compatible with all DSLR cameras, video cameras, HDV, DV, specially for HDSLR camera with movie function.
Gear drive can be mounted from either side.
Can be installed with video-capture series of related accessories
Suitable for 1/4 "screw-holes digital SLR cameras and camcorders
Can be installed rails (tube diameter 15mm center distance 60mm)
1 x Video Cage
1 x Top Handle Grip
2 x 15mm Rod
1 x Matte Box
1 x Follow Focus
1 x Shoulder Rig
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The follow focus is great, and seems to be dampened to make the turning motion smooth. The only criticism I have with this is that if you use a lens that needs more than 3/4 of a rotation of the focus ring, you will not be able to use the entirety of your focus range.
The shoulder pad is comfortable, and is made of a rubber/foam material. It seems durable, but only time will tell.
The main cage is very good. It is big enough to fit most DSLRs, and would be fine for most (check the dimensions to be sure). Otherwise, it is incredibly sturdy. The carrying handle at the top can also be used to get some excellent low-angle shots too, and is plenty strong enough to hold the weight of the rig, a camera and a lens. It can also be mounted to a tripod, but do use a heavy-duty one otherwise it may be unbalanced.
The only lacklustre part is the matte box. Cheap-feeling plastic is forgivable, since it does not need to hold any weight, however the design does not allow for shorter lenses. If you want to use the matte box with the follow focus and a smaller lens, you may have trouble doing so since the front of the rig is cluttered by the mounting plates for these components. My canon 50mm lens can't use the matte box, whereas my 18-55mm is fine.
An overall incredibly valuable piece of kit for any amateur filmmaker, at a great price too. Though the matte box is a letdown, the rest of the product is excellent and feels like it will last a long time.
Every parts can turn to best position, particular follow focus.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?