- Boxed-product Weight: 390 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: NYPBHDMI1
- ASIN: B002C7CCJ6
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 21 Feb. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (197 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Neet® - Component (YPbPr) to HDMI Converter - plus Stereo R/L Audio - Supports 1080p Full HD - Lifetime Warranty
|Sale:||£29.95 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£20.00 (40%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Component Video + Audio to HDMI Converter. Simple plug & play operation (Works with Nintendo Wii, Xbox and PS2 with component cables etc). *NOTE : Cables NOT included
- Display component sources on HDMI displays and HDTV (HD Ready TV). Component Video Resolutions supported: 480i, 480p, 570i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Supports Stereo R/L Audio via 2x RCA *** Audio output via HDMI ***
- *** Please note this Converter will only work in ONE Direction ..Component TO HDMI.. It will NOT work in reverse ie HDMI to Component *** High quality construction and components. Robust full metal casing. 24k Gold plated HDMI connection for durable high perfomance.
- UK 5vDC PSU included. HDCP compliant. ATC Tested. Specialist support *** No Fuss Money back Guarantee *** *** LIFETIME WARRANTY ***
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: Component to HDMI
This high performance HD device allows you to connect any source device with component (YPbPr) output and convert the analogue signal to digital HDMI to any HDMI enabled display, projector or HDTV ( HD Ready TV ). The adapter also allows for Stereo R/L Audio which is also converted and integrated into the single HDMI output >>>>>> This Neet HD conveter allows for older analogue devices (eg: DVD players and Sat boxes as well as consoles such as Xbox 360 and Wii) to be integrated into the modern HD home theatre system via HDMI >>>>>>> HDMI Connector: type A (19 pin) FEMALE Gold Plated / Video Connector: 3 RCA Component / Audio Connector: R/L Stereo RCA >>>>>>> ( NOTE ::: Cables NOT included ... High Quality HDMI cables are available from out Amazon storefront ) >>>>>>> As with all Neet products we include our LIFETIME WARRANTY along with exceptional customer service including a simple, no fuss money back guarantee should you experience any compatibility issues... If you would like any help or advice please feel free to contact us.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately, it didn't work as expected. It would only accept signals of 480i - nothing above. As such, my picture was terrible.
I contacted Neet direct via email - and within hours, I had been sent another unit. They said they were sending a unit out with slightly different electronics. When it arrived, the unit was the component to HDMI converter with the VGA input.
This worked PERFECTLY!
I sent the original box back and received a postage refund as well.
Very happy with the Neet service and the product I ended up with. I WILL 100% buy more Neet products based on this experience.
So the 15Khz/24Khz video from the Arcade PCB is converted into a 1360x768 VGA/D-Sub signal via the HD9800/GBS8200.
Then the 1360x768 VGA output goes into the VGA socket (and sound into the 3.5mm socket) on the Neet Capture/Scaler which outputs a 720p/60 HDMI signal.
And finally the 720p/60 HDMI signal can then be seen on the PC screen using the Intensity Pro cards HDMI socket.
When using both the HD9800/GBS8200 and Neet Scaler plugged direct into a 1ms 144Hz gaming monitor it does introduce some slight lag, I'm not sure which device is generating the lag though. It doesn't bother me as I'm playing the game on the Arcade machine and the footage I'm able to capture is pretty good considering there are three devices in the chain.
So to summarise I have to say that I'm very happy with this little gadget, it does exactly what I want it to do without any hassle at all.
With a lifetime warranty this product is great value.
The product works exactly as described and feels well made, all connections are nice and snug. Two things to note:
1/ As with all scart / component converters, this unit does require power. A 5v adapter is included.
2/ There is no HDMI cable included.
So yeah, if you have a games console with a component output and you want hdmi, you buy this, problem solved.
Has quite a few settings to configure the display and it was straight forward to use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Having previously bought a HDMI to VGA adaptor and finding it didn't work with my new nintendo switch and my ancient monitor, I was delighted when this was exactly what I needed... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Katerina A. Carbin