on 4 October 2016
I bought this to capture hifi audio from Apple TV 4. It is very easy to set up, and works very well. I have an old, very good, TV, and a very, very old, very good, analogue amplifier with speakers. Apple TV makes the TV 'smart' - a cheap upgrade; the Neet extracts the audio to the hi fi, so it can be used with or without the TV. The sound quality - is excellent, as is the picture quality (the HDMI signal travels through the Neet).
Sorry, I can't say how this would work with 'bundle' like BT or Sky: I use FreeSat for live TV, and simply stream what else I want from the internet, so I'm not tied in to any supplier.
I am using the analog audio output (an audio cable is supplied, but it isn't great build quality). I haven't tried the optical output though I have been using a Neet Toslink unit for many years so I am sure that this element of the technology should work fine - it's why I chose the Neet unit this time.
The outputs are: HDMI, co-axial, analog audio, and optical (digital).
I hope this helps if you're thinking of buying one.
The box contained just the unit, power supply and audio cable: no toslink cable, no HDMI cable, and no instructions. Whether this is Neet's policy with cables and instructions or Amazon's (of recycling of unwanted goods), I can't say. I downloaded the instructions and I had the cables I needed anyway.
on 4 April 2017
I had tried numerous 1 in 4 out HDMI splitters previously. Some worked intermittently and needed to be switched on and off a few times for them to work, some only worked on certain outputs with certain TV's and I was struggling to find one that just worked everytime on every channel when it was required. I have a sky set up and wanted to repeat the multiroom signal to my 3 childrens bedrooms so they could watch a film in bed at the weekends etc. As I had purchased other equipment from NEET that has worked flawlessly and I decided to opt for their splitter. Although quite a bit dearer than the previous splitters this worked straight out of the box and has worked everytime since. Just goes to show, you get what you pay for and well worth the extra investment
on 14 February 2017
A feature not fully documented for the “Neet® 4 way HDMI Splitter - 4K x 2k Ultra HD 1 x 4 with IR Control Support..3D” is that you only need an HDMI IR injector on each TV side and NOT on the Splitter side. In other words, if you use it to drive four (4) TV-sets, you just need four (4) HDMI RX sensors (TV sets) and just connect one (1) TX blaster to the Splitter, facing your STB, and you are done!
on 7 March 2017
This product is brilliant dose exactly what it says and more. It's smaller than I expected
on 26 January 2017
good quality, does exactly what it is supposed to!

Very boring review, but it just works!
on 12 June 2017
Not doing what it says on the box, this item can't handle 4k. Stopped working after the second time I plugged it in. I am Stuck with useless box. If you want a 4k splitter, this is not the box for you, trust me.
on 20 June 2017
Bought with CSL Ultra HD HDMI cables and an XCSOURCE IR Extender to split and sent a Sky+HD picture to another room.

Fantastic build quality from this little box. Very easy to set up and the picture quality on both of my Samsung 4k TV's is fantastic, hasn't lost any picture quality.
on 26 April 2017
This is a brilliant little gadget. I have three televisions running from it. Much smaller than I expected but does the job well
on 10 June 2017
Does the job well, as long as you don't expect top quality pictures. For this price very good value. I'd recommend it.
on 3 May 2017
Excellent 2 Way HDMI Splitter Box, exactly as described, I am very happy with it.