Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Oct 2011 10:25:54 GMT
Last edited by the author on 31 Oct 2011 10:27:02 GMT
Having just now discovered the wonder that is Doctor Who, can someone please post a list of all complete series, beginning with the very beginning of Doctor Who?! I have each complete series 1 - 5, that started with Eccleston, and is now on Matt Smith. (I have the complete series 6 on order.) I also have the set that came between series 3 and 4, that has the regeneration of the Doctor, from Tennant to Smith.

Having not seen the old, original Doctor Who, I am wondering if it would be like watching the original series of Star Trek. I mean, how do the original DW shows hold up? I am sure there can be no comparison between the special effects of then and now, but how about the aliens?

Thanks much!

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Jan 2013 04:14:13 GMT
A good place to start would be www.IMDB.com . Type Doctor Who in the search box and it will give you two choices. Click on the 1963 series choice and from the show's page you can click on the season numbers to get a complete listing of all of the episodes. The only note of warning is that not all of those episodes are available. BBC wiped or destroyed whole swaths of the series back in the 70's to save storage space so there are some gaps as to what is and isn't available.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  31 Oct 2011
Latest post:  22 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about