- Also check our best rated Ps3 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3)
|Price:||£20.83 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PlayStation 3 | Edition: Standard Edition
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
To be Most Wanted, you’ll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you down, you’ll need to make split second decisions. Use the open world to your advantage to find hiding spots, hit jumps and earn new vehicles to keep you one step ahead.
In true Criterion Games fashion, your friends are at the heart of your experience. In an open world with no menus or lobbies, you’ll be able to instantly challenge your friends and prove your driving skill in a variety of seamless multiplayer events. Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top. In this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.
- Open World Action - Lose the cops – your way. Hit jumps and shortcuts, lay low, or shake the cops in surroundings that play to your car's unique strengths. Freedom is everything. Drive anywhere with your friends, discover hidden gameplay or utilize your knowledge of the city to beat them in a never-ending supply of challenges.
- Non-Stop Multiplayer - Pick a car, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop playlist of tight, competitive events. No lobby screens means the action never stops. Score big, rank up and earn endless rewards and upgrades. Keep the fierce rivalries going between events with endless opportunities to race, battle and explore in a huge open world.
- Beat Your Friends - Autolog 2 ratchets up the intense competition with personalized race recommendations and feeds broadcasting all of your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends. Earn Need for Speed points at all times on any system as you try to outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted.
- Racing Without Rules - It’s survival of the fastest as Need for Speed Most Wanted fuses the franchise’s, authentic “real car” feel with the intense speed and aggression of Burnout. Power down, slide out, and battle your way past cops and rivals using pure driving skill, and heavy doses of nitrous.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
So, having lead with that lets move on to the game. I am a casual gamer who plays infrequently, just for reference!
The good things are this is a great game to just sit down with and play, it's quick and easy to just jump in a car and start some races. A new style of NFS, in that you don't have to work your way up from the 'cheap' cars to the super cars, you can just use anything.
The races are engaging, the physics generally enjoyable and the control system works well. It's easy enough to get drifting and balance you speed and cornering. Furthermore the graphics and sound effects are good, with a good atmosphere almost all the time, and I enjoy the sound twisting from using nitrous and other things. Engine notes are also decently varied.
The list of things I don't like is much longer, but I must stress that the good parts outlined above although small in volume are very important, and just (just!) outweigh these issues:
- The "crashed" system, and related cutscene. When you have a "bad" crash, the car stops for a moment and you watch a scene of your car wrecked, and usually all the other racers shoot by at that point, putting you at the back of the race.Read more ›
The one thing that did put me off somewhat is the large amount of in-game car purchases (which get left around the city for collecting), however none of them are needed to play and progress in the game.
The online Multiplayer is also very similar to that of Burnout Paradise, if you loved that, you will be right at home. The online multiplayer is locked to a code which new copies of the game have. If you buy this game used and the codes already been used, you can buy another one from the Playstation Store. I don't have a problem with this personally, seems like a reasonable asking.
All in all, a great game that will satisfy anyone that's completed Burnout Paradise and looking for more of the same. I do find it curious that it wasn't actually called Burnout Paradise 2, as that much be a more known franchise.
If you love Burnout Paradise game which was one of the first car games put on the PS3 & a game that is still very active online so if you can find Burnout Paradise cheep I would recommend getting it even thou the graphics are not as well as other PS3 Car games now it has the just an amazing game play.
Then there is there Second PS3 Car game Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit this is a great game as you get chased by the Police on some of the races also the other good thing about this one is that you can be the Police in the game which I liked it reminded me of the Classic Arcade Game Chase HQ but you do it online against people taking turns in being the Racer & The Police in one of the online Games.
But it has not got the same come back appeal as Burnout has!
Right let's get to this one now this one has been set up like Burnout Paradise but with real cars! (Burnout is made up of made up cars that are look alike of other cars) So if you like to play Burnout this game is for you the only difference is you don't need to go a Junk Yard to change your car as the cars are hidden in the game all around and as soon as you find them you can drive it then if you change your mind and want to go back to your previous car you can ether drive to where you found it or just go back to driving it. The other difference is there are Police patrolling around the city & if you are speeding (which you will be) or bump in to one (Or the Police car bumps in to you!) then they chase you and it sounds like the chase games in Hot Pursuit, But there is something very funny about these Police in the game if you are not speeding but on the wrong side of the road you can just pass them which on the Motorway or Dual Carriageway is odd.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just don't bother. Nothing like the original ps2 version. They have taken a 10 star game and turned it into a 1 star game. Why ?!?!?Published 7 months ago by Scott C