Need for Speed Most Wanted (PS3)
|Price:||£12.82 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PlayStation 3 | Edition: Standard Edition
To be Most Wanted, you’ll need to outrun the cops, outdrive your friends, and outsmart your rivals. With a relentless police force gunning to take you down, you’ll need to make split second decisions. Use the open world to your advantage to find hiding spots, hit jumps and earn new vehicles to keep you one step ahead.
In true Criterion Games fashion, your friends are at the heart of your experience. In an open world with no menus or lobbies, you’ll be able to instantly challenge your friends and prove your driving skill in a variety of seamless multiplayer events. Your rivals will do everything they can to stop you from getting to the top. In this world, there can only be one Most Wanted.
- Open World Action - Lose the cops – your way. Hit jumps and shortcuts, lay low, or shake the cops in surroundings that play to your car's unique strengths. Freedom is everything. Drive anywhere with your friends, discover hidden gameplay or utilize your knowledge of the city to beat them in a never-ending supply of challenges.
- Non-Stop Multiplayer - Pick a car, hook up with friends and jump into a non-stop playlist of tight, competitive events. No lobby screens means the action never stops. Score big, rank up and earn endless rewards and upgrades. Keep the fierce rivalries going between events with endless opportunities to race, battle and explore in a huge open world.
- Beat Your Friends - Autolog 2 ratchets up the intense competition with personalized race recommendations and feeds broadcasting all of your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends. Earn Need for Speed points at all times on any system as you try to outdrive your friends and become the Most Wanted.
- Racing Without Rules - It’s survival of the fastest as Need for Speed Most Wanted fuses the franchise’s, authentic “real car” feel with the intense speed and aggression of Burnout. Power down, slide out, and battle your way past cops and rivals using pure driving skill, and heavy doses of nitrous.
Top Customer Reviews
So when it was announced a couple of years ago that Criterion would be making the next Need for Speed game (Hot Pursuit), I was looking forward to getting my hands on the game. But while the game provided me with some entertainment for several hours, I found that the game quickly got old. While the world could be explored in free-roam, there was very little reason to do so. The map was large, with some interesting areas, but no reason to go out of your way to explore. And as for the different events, they didn't keep me entertained for long.
So I was sceptical when Criterion announced that they would be making another Need for Speed game, especially as I was still awaiting a follow up to Burnout Paradise. What I didn't realise was that the two worlds - Burnout and Need for Speed - would come crashing together into a single, beautiful game.
From the moment you pop the disk into your console and boot the game up, any fan of Burnout Paradise will feel right at home.Read more ›
So, having lead with that lets move on to the game. I am a casual gamer who plays infrequently, just for reference!
The good things are this is a great game to just sit down with and play, it's quick and easy to just jump in a car and start some races. A new style of NFS, in that you don't have to work your way up from the 'cheap' cars to the super cars, you can just use anything.
The races are engaging, the physics generally enjoyable and the control system works well. It's easy enough to get drifting and balance you speed and cornering. Furthermore the graphics and sound effects are good, with a good atmosphere almost all the time, and I enjoy the sound twisting from using nitrous and other things. Engine notes are also decently varied.
The list of things I don't like is much longer, but I must stress that the good parts outlined above although small in volume are very important, and just (just!) outweigh these issues:
- The "crashed" system, and related cutscene. When you have a "bad" crash, the car stops for a moment and you watch a scene of your car wrecked, and usually all the other racers shoot by at that point, putting you at the back of the race.Read more ›
If you love Burnout Paradise game which was one of the first car games put on the PS3 & a game that is still very active online so if you can find Burnout Paradise cheep I would recommend getting it even thou the graphics are not as well as other PS3 Car games now it has the just an amazing game play.
Then there is there Second PS3 Car game Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit this is a great game as you get chased by the Police on some of the races also the other good thing about this one is that you can be the Police in the game which I liked it reminded me of the Classic Arcade Game Chase HQ but you do it online against people taking turns in being the Racer & The Police in one of the online Games.
But it has not got the same come back appeal as Burnout has!
Right let's get to this one now this one has been set up like Burnout Paradise but with real cars! (Burnout is made up of made up cars that are look alike of other cars) So if you like to play Burnout this game is for you the only difference is you don't need to go a Junk Yard to change your car as the cars are hidden in the game all around and as soon as you find them you can drive it then if you change your mind and want to go back to your previous car you can ether drive to where you found it or just go back to driving it. The other difference is there are Police patrolling around the city & if you are speeding (which you will be) or bump in to one (Or the Police car bumps in to you!) then they chase you and it sounds like the chase games in Hot Pursuit, But there is something very funny about these Police in the game if you are not speeding but on the wrong side of the road you can just pass them which on the Motorway or Dual Carriageway is odd.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awful game. The online service purchasing this game was quick and straight forward no problem there. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Mr. Amazon Customer
It was average for need for speed. Arrived quick but the game wasnt so great.Published 1 month ago by Patryk Fudali
It's not a two player game. It is on the network but I don't want to network it. Not very clear.Published 3 months ago by JOSEPHINE HOGAN
Incredibly frustrating and dull game. Controls are unresponsive, the races are unplayable and the plot is yawn-inducing. Send straight into the bargain bins of discount stores. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Another Reviewer