- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
A Need for Living: Signposts on the Journey of Life and Beyond Paperback – 7 Jun 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
In his work as a hospice chaplain, Tom Gordon has often found that traditional beliefs are not enough and has come to use word pictures, which help people articulate their feelings about the meaning of life. Containing a series of these images, woven together wtih stories of people with whom they have been used, this is a book for people facing a life crisis and for those who care for the dying. A book for everyone but especially those for whom traditional words and symbols have failed and who need new images to help them live again.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It was also very meaningful to me personally. Thanks