Need For Speed: Shift (PSP)
|Price:||£9.49 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- True Driver's Experience - A variety of visual cues delivers the true driver's experience including a three-dimensional HUD that mimics driver head movement, inertia and G-forces. The depth of field also adjusts based on the speed of the car
- So when the car is travelling at high speeds the perspective will shift to the distance putting the car/cockpit out of focus
- Enhanced AI - A sophisticated AI system will mean that your races are more exciting than ever before. AI opponents will react and perform based on the player's aggression and overall driving skill thus creating race experiences for all skill sets
- Dynamic Crash Effect - When the player hits a static object or opponent car, the player will feel like they are 'taking damage'. A combination of visual and audio effects will leave the player disorientated and briefly disrupt the race
- Total Customisation - Need for Speed SHIFT features a comprehensive customization option that lets the player tailor every aspect of the cars performance and styling. Go under the hood to upgrade and tune your vehicle to increase its performance. The visual customization system allows players to personalize both the exterior and trick out the interior to reflect their individual style and preferences
- Photo Real Cars and Tracks - Nearly 70 licensed cars are available including the Pagani Zonda F, Audi RS4, and Porsche 911 GT3 RSR. There is also over 15 real-world locations like Willow Springs and Laguna Seca as well as fictional circuits like downtown London and Tokyo
- Additional gameplay features including career mode to be unveiled at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in June 2009.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Sony PSP
- PEGI Rating: Ages 7 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: PSP | Edition: Standard | Format: Box
Need For Speed: Shift (PSP)
Need for Speed SHIFT is an all-new simulation racing IP that combines the true driver’s experience with real-world physics, pixel-perfect car models, and a wide range of authentic race tracks. Need for Speed SHIFT takes players in a different direction to create a simulation experience that replicates the true feeling of driving high-end performance cars. Players are thrust into the loud, visceral, intense, athletic experience of racing a car on the edge of control from the driver’s perspective through the combination of perception based G-forces, the hyper reality of the cockpit view, and the brutal experience of a first person crash dynamic. Need for Speed SHIFT features an accurate, accessible physics-based driving model that allows you to feel every impact, every change of track surface and every last bit of grip as you push yourself to the edge.
Need for Speed SHIFT is being developed by Slightly Mad Studios in collaboration with Black Box and senior vice president Patrick Soderlund at EA Games Europe. Slightly Mad Studios includes developers and designers that worked on the critically acclaimed games GT Legends and GTR 2.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Unfortunately the game is completely ruined by the creators' obsession with this 'drift'. It has its uses of course, in the right location, but the set-piece races that comprise only drifting are nigh impossible in the narrow streets, especially given the unlikely location of some of the drift-points - on almost straight stretches of road that are perfectly drivable without sliding.
It's just plain boring to be forced through these tests, which are far harder than the actual races - these are, if anything, too easy. I guess I could eventually pass my latest drifting race (you guessed I was stuck, right?), but with the almost certainty of further and more unrealistic drift-tests, I just can't be bothered.
Perhaps they meant to call it 'Need for Speed: Drift'
Most recent customer reviews
The quality is low, however, I still enjoy playing it.
The game has a lovely level of graphics...Read more