- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
The Necromancer (Valancourt Classics) Paperback – 25 Nov 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
And as usual, every woman looks exactly the same (SPOILER: if the villain of the piece must capture the souls of six women in a certain amount of time, why does he only go after stunningly lovely women? Why not seduce scullery maids and the daughters of peasants, seems like they would be more susceptible...?) because Reynolds doesn't know how to describe females who don't resemble grecian statues. Yawn.
Fine for Reynolds fans (I loved Mysteries of London,) but overall a bore.
Look for similar items by category