Ndali Fairtrade Organic Vanilla Powder 13 g
Shop all Baking Supplies.
|Price:||£6.69 (£5.15 / 10 g) FREE UK delivery.|
- Made from 6 organic, fairtrade ugandan vanilla pods-renowned for being top quality and full of flavour
- Extremely versatile product-can be used in baking mixes or sprinkled on top of yoghurt or fruit etc
- Used by celebrity chefs mark hix and jason atherton
- Versatile and potent use of vanilla beans as much of the flavour is in the skin
- Has notes of smokey dates, honey, musk & butterscotch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Dried, powdered vanilla
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Ndali grows its own vanilla on the farm as well as buying from over 1000 Fairtrade certified farmers in the nearby Mountains of the Moon. Farmers receive a premium price for the very best vanilla plus a bonus on top to be invested into the community. They produce some of the best and purest vanilla because they control all stages of the vanilla production and it is one of only a few Fairtrade vanillas in the world.
Vanilla PodsSee all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
The little pot arrived with no original seal.Read more