Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now Learn more

on 13 May 2014
This satnav is pretty poor to say the least, I bought it mainly to use when I'm on call as an Ambulance First Responder and I don't think I've ever actually used it successfully once. Sometimes it crashes while loading, other times it just doesn't turn on even when plugged in and you can often drive for 20 minutes and not pick up a signal. The few times I've used it for long distance driving it has been dangerously slow only telling me to turn off at the last second and it's nearly impossible to follow while going round large roundabouts. All in all I wouldn't bother going anywhere near this satnav.
on 29 July 2013
This is truly a product which deserves a wide body swerve. I have an eight year old Tom Tom with out of date maps and this with lifetime updates and would choose the Tom Tom every time. I particularly enjoy the time it takes to acquire satellites which can mean that you are about twenty minutes into your journey before it acquires them. If you drive past your destination it loses all interest You will also enjoy its ability to get lost on roundabouts until you lose interest and exit at where you think it is telling you to go and be faced with the do a u turn message. It's user interface is also not very user friendly. There are times in life when you buy twice to get the result you want so Tom Tom here I come back.
on 13 October 2013
I have used Navman GPS for many years. A change with employer meant I had to get my own. I did not want to use my current one for work, just in case it got stolen. This one was at a good price and with life time maps, I thought it a bargain!
on 31 July 2013
Clear large screen and easy to use.
Would definitely recommend it to someone who wants an uncomplicated sat nav with no silly gadgets.