- Boxed-product Weight: 141 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: BF215
- ASIN: B004W7CGHC
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 12 April 2011
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (51 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 71,620 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Navitech Compact Portable Flip And Fold Adjustable PC Tablet Stand Mount For The Apple iPad, iPad 2 & The New iPad 4th generation with Retina Display 16GB 32GB 64GB (Holds up to 10 KG in weight)
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This stand has incredible adjustability and can fit the smallest tablet devices availbile to the largest up to 13 inch devices.
- Position your tablet in multiple angles in landscape or portrait view for ultimate viewing pleasure
- Stand can be neatly folded up and placed in bag or or even a pocket
- Due to the stands adverse design you can easily fit your tablet device while cased on stand this includes leather flip cases and hard cases.
- Soft foamex plates keep your tablet gripped to the device without possible scratches or wear and tear to the devices casing.
Customers also shopped for
Suitable for 230V connection, three pole
Voltage: 230 V / 50/60 Hz
Dimensions: 30 x 87 x 110 mm (Ø x W x H)
Cable diameter: Ø 6 mm - 8 mm
Shipping Weight: 0.08kg
Connection methods :
Putting the wires through the connecting sleeve, cut the line insulation sheet, copper wire respectively passes through the specified location. After that, tighten the port of the connector.
Complete. Delivery :
1 * connecting sleeve
Top Customer Reviews
I have paired my stand with the Apple wireless keyboard to give me the perfect portable computer solution.
The big issue for me is stability. Since it uses plastic it doesn't provide much weight itself so depends on the tablet for balance. Using my iPad the centre of gravity is toward the back. The bottom is not perfectly flat (at least mine wasn't) so when the iPad was placed on the stand and I was pressing the iPad it would rotate or wobble around. Also the front cutouts for where the tablet is supposed to sit are plastic indents with ridges. I found my iPad did not sit well in a number of positions, and would eventually slip out. Not exactly confidence inspiring.
Overall the stand works well for just that, standing and viewing. I don't think it would work well for constant touch interaction due to the instability. It could use more padding all along the resting areas and where the tablet meets the cutouts. I think it would be nice if they made a well weighted aluminium or aluminium coated version with a flat padded base and padded areas for where the tablet would sit. I would buy that in an instant. For now I might try the spider, since my brother has one and I found it quite good.
I'll give it 3.5/5 but I'll round down since there are so many 5s here already.Read more ›
The good news for Tablet S owners is that it works extremely well and will support the Tablet S in landscape mode even with the charging block attached. The 'portfolio' design of the Tablet S might make you think that the stand doesn't work in portrait mode but in fact it is very easy to place the device in the stand in this mode.
I wouldn't be without it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Flip and Fold Mount holds your iPad securely. When not needed simply fold away and put it in your pocket.Published on 19 Sept. 2014 by Paul Townsend
I bought this for my Nexus 7. It makes it a joy to read the paper at breakfast. When using a bluetooth keyboard, the stand makes the tablet into a mini-PC. Read morePublished on 31 Aug. 2014 by Business Book Worm
I use this for a Nexus 7 (2012) which has a rubber shell on and it does the job well, the underneath of the two base legs has a matte like soft finish that helps it grip on a... Read morePublished on 26 Jun. 2014 by waynedod
When I unpacked this I was excited as I had read all about it on the page at Amazon. It is all they say it is. Its light weight. Read morePublished on 8 Jun. 2014 by Kindle Customer
Very useful stands. Compact but easy to use. My grand children have "borrowed " them on several occasions. They think they are great and very handy. Read morePublished on 4 Jun. 2014 by mrs Joan Houghton