Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: 20gsm A4|Change

on 24 January 2012
I always use super smooth paper for craft projects, greetings crads mainly and, like most people, I am eagar to get the best quality at the best price. This paper delivers on both counts.
It looks and feels like superior quality paper and the results when printing colour documents or projects sheets is the best I have ever achieved. The colours are vivid and make the designs 'pop' out from the paper which in turn makes the greeting cards I make more attractive and eye catching.
Whether you are a small time user like myself or a large company you cannot fail to produce excellent quality printing.
As for the cost of delivery highlighted by the first reviewer, you could always select the free post option as I always do. The delivery time has never been any different than on the few times when I have selected to pay postage.
on 2 November 2010
I needed a paper to use for graphics related to a thesis. I use a Canon MP 610 printer which gives near photo quality but realised that paper for such resolution was out of the question price-wise. I took a chance on this paper and found it good enough for illustrations and print. It is not photo-quality but very good for general images - line drawings, charts and coloured photos. The 'feel' of the paper is excellent and the weight just right for reports. It is capable of double sided printing and I would advise that you do that for reports - otherwise you end up with a very thick document. Summary - good for print and images such as 'pie-charts' etc,. for photo imaging there is no subsititue for photo quality paper costing five times more. Photographs printed on this paper were clear enough but missing the clarity of expensive papers. Nonetheless, I was not disappointed with the prints direct from my camera.
on 15 February 2013
I needed some decent fairly heavy paper for my greeting card inserts
Tried all sorts but not happy
Found this on Amazon, decided to try
Very happy with it, good quality and good smooth finish
will definitely buy again
on 24 August 2009
I bought a ream of this some time ago simply to try it out. It turned out to be excellent, so I've bought three more reams. I tend to use this paper for colour work with HP Vivera inks and find it superb for colour documents. The ink does not show through to the back and the 120gsm weight adds class and quality to the finished document. The only drawback is the cost of postage - it's a heavy item! Otherwise I would have given it a 5 star rating.
on 28 July 2011
I bought this paper for my laser printer to use it as a subsitute of photographic paper.
Initially I was dissapointed because I found it quite thin, but honestly after printing a few photos the result is brilliant.

I compared my photo printing with some other friend's and honestly, my paper can be thinner but my photos are much brighter than theirs.

Highly recommended if you have a laser printer and need to print nice quality photos without the need of a heavy paper.
on 24 December 2012
Bought this as I made a small cookery booklet for my Christmas stockings and wanted a better quality paper. It is excellent for the purpose and the booklet looks quite professional due to the paper quality.
on 15 August 2013
I bought this paper for my crafting as super smooth is the best for printing. I have stamped on it and coloured on it. Excellent qualities for all this. Good bargain too. When I need to I will be buying more. Would recommend it to anyone who crafts as this is and excellent alternative to the paper advertised on crafting sites which is more expensive.
on 9 April 2016
If you are looking for a first class paper, this is the one to use. This is my third pack and I have used it for double sided printing of mixed text and graphics with no bleeding. I highly recommend this paper for quality printing.
on 27 August 2015
This is a very good 120 GSM paper for inkjet printing . My wife uses it for her card making hobby and she is very particular about which paper she uses. It is notoriously difficult to get from the larger stationery stores. Seems to be unavailable at Staples and W H Smith.
Good price too.
on 11 December 2013
This paper, though it sounds thick, works perfect in inkjet printers. I chose this thickness as I wanted to print some booklets without the pictures bleeding through the paper, and this does exactly that.
The quality of the paper is almost that of photo paper, I even made some picture calendars with it (just to test the paper quality) before making my booklets.
I'm so impressed, that in the new year I will be ordering quite a few reams of this paper. If you want to make calendars, booklets, brochures, catalogues etc with pictures, and you don't want it bleeding though, than this is the paper for you, and being POLAR WHITE makes all the difference as well.

I strongly recommend this to anyone who is serious about their quality prints.