Navigating Art Therapy: A Therapist's Companion Paperback – 8 Nov 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Navigating through the topics, almost 500 are covered and crossed referenced, I was reminded of a diamond, each facet illuminating, reflecting, supporting and defining the others. What a job of mining cutting and polishing it must have taken to produce such a gem." - Christine Broe, JIACAT Journal 2011
"Navigating Art Therapy is a pleasurable trawl through a rich field of reference. The joy of it is that each journey is diverse, far-ranging and with a unique individual flavour." - Siobhan O’Donnell, JIACAT Journal 2011
About the Author
Chris Wood is the team leader for the Art Therapy Northern Programme in Sheffield and combines art therapy training in higher education with therapeutic practice in the public sector.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
An excellent, encyclopaedic guide through the world of Art Therapy. BrilliantPublished 8 months ago by leigh robert williams
This book is like a dictionary with useful descriptions on a whole range of topics. Good as a starter and quick guide.Published on 29 Nov. 2013 by Amazon Customer
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > Creative Therapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Psychotherapy
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Cognition & Cognitive Psychology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Mental Health & Illness
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Counselling & Therapy
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Psychotherapy & Clinical Psychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Reference > Psychology & Psychiatry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z