- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Naval Aviation in the Korean War: Aircraft, Ships and Men Hardcover – Abridged, Audiobook, Box set
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
This history of carrier operations off the coast of North Korea draws on recollections from pilots who flew the missions and their support personnel. Appendices list US Navy carrier deployments in the Korean War, US Navy aircraft lost in the Korean War, and aircraft shot down by Navy pilots in the war. The book includes color and b&w historical photos. Author Thompson is a military aviation historian. --Book News
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Jim Sund LCDR USN Retired.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > United States
- Books > History > Asia > Korea > North Korea
- Books > History > Asia > Korea > South Korea
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Air Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Armed Forces > Naval Forces
- Books > History > Military History > Korean War
- Books > Reference > Transport > Aviation