Customer reviews

Naughty Cakes
Format: Hardcover|Change

on 15 March 2014
I bought this book so that I could make a cake suitable for my very humorous granddaughter's 21st birthday.

My husband who is rather conventional was horrified, and thought that I should stick with bouquets and roses.

I think the cakes are great, but one must assess the occasion and the person that is to be the recipient.

I am going to go ahead anyway with the car cake as a practice run, and I will see how it turns out before I make my final decision.
One person found this helpful
on 7 May 2012
Another good Book from Debbie Brown,

This book is great for an experienced Cake decorator, but not so good for a novice.
Th only thing that I can say bad about this book and all other books by Debbie Brown is that the illustrations aren't step by step, very easy to follow for an experienced Cake decorator, but not so good for a novice.

There are illustrations of each character broken down in there component parts which helps, and there is a good set of templates at the rear of this book.

Having said that this book is a worthy investment, and it belongs on on the shelf of every serious cake decorator and those of us that make cakes for fun.
on 17 June 2017
Liked this a lot - I've tried one of the designs and it came out looking great. I shall do some more over the weekend. This is giving me better confidence in my modelling abilities.
on 20 December 2015
Love the book
on 17 July 2016
Great book, great price, super fast delivery
on 12 July 2013
These ideas are great for everyone who is a bit experienced, and the surprise is guaranteed! She is one of the best!
on 13 July 2013
An excellent cake book that looks really easy to follow. So very happy.me really great ideas for some dirty baker.
on 24 May 2015
Excellent
on 15 October 2014
good book
on 17 February 2013
great book good ideas for different cakes
would recomend to freinds
some cakes could be done by beginner to intermediate level