on 5 December 2014
six and seven year old girls both love this...as does five year old boy! very traditional Enid Blyton (a bit preachy in places and the voices are a bit posh and annoying but it isn't made for me and this doesn't seem to make a difference to the kids listening to it. I think I would've liked this at their age too!)
on 4 April 2016
Bought for my 6 year old daughter as a CD to play at bedtime. It means I can excuse myself after reading a bedtime story and she still has something to settle her to sleep! 2 CDs in the case, with a story on each. Quite old fashioned stories as you would expect from Enid Blyton, but she seems to like them.
on 23 April 2011
i got this CD for my child, she loves it! what i find good about it is that it has 2 CDs' in there. great for long car trips!
on 31 May 2012
This and any other Naughtiest girl in the school has become my 7 year old daughters favourite night time story. She never gets bored listening to it again.
on 17 May 2013
This is super and my 4 year old loves it. Even my husband delayed getting out of the car to hear the end, but it isn't written by Enid Blyton. It's by Ann Digby. It is well written and I've given it 5 stars. It's just I felt the writing of Enid Blyton's name over the top of the Naughtiest Girl title made it was very easy to be confused in to thinking it was another Enid Blyton book and I wanted buyers to know what they were buying.
on 5 January 2013
My daughter loves listening to these stories at bedtime, I even listen to them when I'm cleaning her room, they're great, takes me back to my childhood.
on 14 January 2011
Audio books are such a great idea. This one kept my youngest daughter amused for ages. Has been listened to more than once.
on 29 July 2012
bought this gift for my 6 year old daughter who is into the series, she listens to them over and over again!
on 27 July 2014
My 6 year old is loving these stories!!! A great set of stories to listen to before 'sleepy time!"
on 14 December 2014